Dethroned and humiliated Brock
Inactivity
Spectacularly failed on first Fox show
Dethroned JDS just as he was starting to get a Chuck Liddell aura
Inactivity
Pulls out of first Mexico show and fails in the rematch

Wtf has he done for the UFC?

IMO this.

The funny thing is that the Altitude was supposed to HELP Cain!
Because the thought process was that cardio was not an issue for Cain as much as it would be for Werdum. But then Werdum spent 2 months training in Altitude while Cain "trusted" he would do just fine...

^Totally this!
Aside from foiling all the UFC had planned for HW division numerous times, Velasquez is inactive and got completely tooled against Werdum.

Theres no deserving a rematch when you lose every single round in a championship fight. The way Cain deserves a rematch now is by working his way back up to title contention. Considering the often lamented shallowness of HW division that'll likely be 1-2 dominant wins.

Agreed. It wont take much to get a title shot but jesus christ, lets not make a joke of this. I know the hw division is shallow and ill be lenient with certain matchups, but we have jds, arlovski, & miocic, not to mention, Fedor is coming in possibly. They need to fucking take a time out for that possibility but if they need a matchup NOW, they have options.

Maybe if he can get past JDS and bigfoot he could earn another shot

wasn't fair because of altitude?

This thread actually got me a little butthurt.

Get off the internet Carlos

Boring and uncharismatic
Dethroned and humiliated Brock
Inactivity
Spectacularly failed on first Fox show
Dethroned JDS just as he was starting to get a Chuck Liddell aura
Inactivity
Pulls out of first Mexico show and fails in the rematch

Wtf has he done for the UFC?

Absolutely this.

Totally undeserved rematch.

troll thread,and you lot are feeding.

No no and no.

And it's coming from his biggest fan here. He needs to earn his shot back, getting dominated in every part of the fight doesn't warrant an instant rematch especially since Cain only fought 2 different people for years before Werdum, and was injured for most of his " reign "

Enough with the rematches btw !

Werdum didn't have a fair chance since it was at altitude!

IMO this.

The funny thing is that the Altitude was supposed to HELP Cain!
Because the thought process was that cardio was not an issue for Cain as much as it would be for Werdum. But then Werdum spent 2 months training in Altitude while Cain "trusted" he would do just fine...

The added layer of irony is it was supposed to be a sort of home-field advantage for cain, who despite being born, living in and training in america reps mexico prett hard.

I really wish Werdum fought a little more often, he's consistently gotten better and better in every fight he's had since like 2008 with the exception of his Overeem rematch.

No one realizes this is a troll?

Let's entertain the idea of a rematch for the moment.

You're hinging it on the altitude and that Arlovski doesn't deserve a shot?!?

I mean, really?

Lol at it wasn't fair because of the altitude. Funniest thing I saw on Sherdog today.

it wasant fair because his favorite fighter got his ass whooped

thats the kind of logic we see here sometimes

No one wants AA to win strap lol wut. Better champ than glass Velasquez

Back