Cain DESERVES a rematch!

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He has done so much for the UFC in terms of promotion.

1210ea1f2ad70146e651be1dbe44bb48.jpg

He has made them so much money.

He is rightfully the baddest man on the planet.

ufc-188-aka-DSCF4245.jpg

The first fight wasn't fair because of altitude.

No one wants to chance AA winning the strap.

180-poster-750.jpg

It's the best move for the UFC and the integrity of MMA.

Lol at it wasn't fair because of the altitude. Funniest thing I saw on Sherdog today.

No, he got tooled by werdum. He needs to get in the back of the line and work his way back up. He's ducking reem and stipe IMO.

I agree. And Zingano, too. I mean, how the hell were these fighters supposed to know that very obvious factors would matter so much in their fights?! It isn't fair, I tell ya!

If he loves Mexico so much why didn't he go there earlier than fucking two weeks out? Even Javier pleaded with him to go earlier but he refused. Rookie mistake by Cain. I think Werdum would beat him anyways but he lowered his chances big time.

Cain deserves Stipe.

Im not sure if im to take this thread seriously but Cain has done absolutely nothing to deserve a title shot. Literally.

I know there is this concept of keeping champ busy and such but when match ups like this happen, it declares that they dont have a contender and are just doing this to keep selling ppvs. It sucks. We had a contender in arlovski and then you have someone shitting in our ear about miocic. Now Fedor is in the talks. Im a ok with waiting a bit of time, a bit, on a true contender to emerge.

Boring and uncharismatic
Dethroned and humiliated Brock
Inactivity
Spectacularly failed on first Fox show
Dethroned JDS just as he was starting to get a Chuck Liddell aura
Inactivity
Pulls out of first Mexico show and fails in the rematch

Wtf has he done for the UFC?

First time, yes. Not this time.

Werdum v JDS

Cain v Miocic (for tune-up)

No he doesn't.

Not after that beat down.

But it is too bad he had that altitude disadvantage and Werdum didn't.

That seemed completely unfair.

If he loves Mexico so much why didn't he go there earlier than fucking two weeks out? Even Javier pleaded with him to go earlier but he refused. Rookie mistake by Cain. I think Werdum would beat him anyways but he lowered his chances big time.

Cain deserves Stipe.

Haha, I'd be nervous if it were my first visit too.

Huh

I was sure TS was going to be George Jetson.

At least we can rest assured that, when he finally gets banned, there are replacements in the wings.

He deserves because TS thinks that way

"He is rightfully the baddest man on the planet"...at

sealevelrise051315.jpg

I kinda wish Cain would've used the altitude excuse instead of his fans because then we'd get another epic book of excuses gif. We could've called it Brown Pride's Long Stride of Excuses.

Boring and uncharismatic
Dethroned and humiliated Brock
Inactivity
Spectacularly failed on first Fox show
Dethroned JDS just as he was starting to get a Chuck Liddell aura
Inactivity
Pulls out of first Mexico show and fails in the rematch

Wtf has he done for the UFC?

^Totally this!
Aside from foiling all the UFC had planned for HW division numerous times, Velasquez is inactive and got completely tooled against Werdum.

Theres no deserving a rematch when you lose every single round in a championship fight. The way Cain deserves a rematch now is by working his way back up to title contention. Considering the often lamented shallowness of HW division that'll likely be 1-2 dominant wins.

Back