Cain couldn't even finish a gassed out JDS

it just says more for JDS if u ask me he took some big shots. I mean look what cain did to Brock, Big Nog and Bigfoot like seriously

Overeem was so gassed after the Werdum fight he couldn't even speak in the post fight interview. That match was also at a very slow pace for him. It consisted of him barely striking in the first and laying in Werdum's guard the next 2 rounds without doing much of anything. If Overeemm gets passed Bigfoot and fights Cain, he'll end up gassing before the end of round 1. Just my opinion of course.

Overeem was so gassed after the Werdum fight he couldn't even speak in the post fight interview. That match was also at a very slow pace for him. It consisted of him barely striking in the first and laying in Werdum's guard the next 2 rounds without doing much of anything. If Overeemm gets passed Bigfoot and fights Cain, he'll end up gassing before the end of round 1. Just my opinion of course.

K1 Werdum is a much more competitive fight one could even say he has better striking now than a Cain.

If Cain fought Werdum believe me he'll welcome the take down and do to him like how he did to Fedor. Now if the fight stays standing then Cain with his short hands gets beat.

Overeem will be gassed by round 2 if he fights Cain... Reem has those huge muscles + ringrust + his overconfidence + no more horse meat to fuel him.... Overeem has set himself up for a beating and I can't wait to see it. Cain via TKO in round 2... IF Reem can get past Big-Foot.
Ringrust? Hes fighting in Febuary and should he win he would most likely get a title shot against Cain having a more recent fight then Cain. Not sure how that equates to ring rust for the Reem

Is TS and all posts following the same person on his dummy accounts trolling and agreeing with himself?

Cain gassed too. That is the reason, and Cain doesn't really have a BJJ game at all.

Multiple opportunists for him to take JDS's back and didn't go for it once.

Yeah I was wondering what was the issue since Cain had JDS's back multiple times, a RNC would have been smart in a few occasions and would of probably gassed JDS even more if not subbed him early.

Cain should really utilize more submissions in his game, that fight would have been finished earlier, like in the third.

you're right TS. Fighters have been letting JDS gas and finishing him left and right. I can't believe Cain didn't do it.

Ringrust? Hes fighting in Febuary and should he win he would most likely get a title shot against Cain having a more recent fight then Cain. Not sure how that equates to ring rust for the Reem

He's been off for a year and fighting Big-Foot in February so if 14 months isn't long enough for ringrust than what is? He has to get past big-foot before he gets to cain...

Cain gassed too. That is the reason, and Cain doesn't really have a BJJ game at all.

Multiple oppurtunites for him to take JDS's back and didn't go for it once.

Then why does he have a brown belt in BJJ? Cain has said many times that he doesn

Cain couldn't finish JDS because he has an iron-jaw and he's incredibly durable, I was impressed by the fact that JDS was still able to do a good job of defending takedowns despite being that gassed out

Jon Jones couldn't finish Stephen Bonnar either..lol and he calls himself the best LHW in the world, what a joke..isn't that right TS?..

I've actually not been as high on JDS as others, but he earned my respect last night. I don't thinkg Cain finishing him was totally on Cain, but more a combo of Cain getting tired and JDS taking everything he dished out. It was a dominating performance, but after the first fight I would have liked to see Cain finish him in the 2nd or 3rd round. Easier said than done, but this is really a great trilogy to come.

Because JDS proved easy to finish. Where do these fucking people come up with this shit? Dude showed a phenomenal heart and chin and Cain has shown that he can finish other opponents. JDS just proved what a warrior he is

Seriously. More and more I see this shit about using events to judge the wrong fighter. The issue isn't Cain's inability to finish, it's Junior's UNBELIEVABLE ability to weather the onslaught. Junior looked almost out on his feet by the first round and stayed in that fight. Cain was landing some HARD ass punches that would have downed most fighters, imo.

You're right, but you forgot a detail:

If Overeem take 20% of the damage that Junior took yesterday, he will be KOed easily, or even tap to strikes.

Cain may have great cardio but the guy lacks the finishing touch. He doesn't have KO power nor the submission ability to do to an opponent.

If he couldn't finish a JDS in 5 rounds how is he going to do any better to a fresh Overeem?

And unlike JDS that Overeem is not a 1-dimensional striker that can't even check leg kicks. The guy has a good submission game and can grapple. Cain better bring it!

Overeem is a great fighter but he kept getting tagged by the likes of fabricio werdum... Junior or Cain will kill Overeem. Plus he gases out too quickly and that is a huge advantage for Cain.

And LOL to Cain not having ko power.. Nog/Lesnar?? and those aren't even the only ones. :rolleyes:

Overeem will gas within the first minute vs Cain.

This.

Are you dense, or just blind? Cain was gassed too. It's not like dos Santos is an easy fighter to finish. At least Cain did what no one else in the UFC has done; he beat Junior (in dominant fashion).

Why not say JDS couldn't even finish gassed out Carwin?

Fucking moronic keyboard warriors think fighting is that easy. Shut the fuck up if you don't know shit about MMA.

Back