Cain beats Jones. He is not DC...

Cain is and should be the favorite in this hypothetical fight but there isnt ANYONE in mma that I look at and say he would walk through jones no problem. Dont let your hate for the man cloud your judgement

Not saying he isn't legit, but would honestly put lots of money on this fight? Maybe it's because I don't gamble, but anybody acting like they know for sure how it would go down deserves to lose money. People lost a LOT of money on DC because they were just so confident.

Don't really care how many people would disagree with me. There's very few people here who are actually worth having a discussion with. I've had some great conversations with Gus fans/Jones haters, but most people here would likely have trouble counting up to their own IQ number.

It was a competitive at first but Jones had him completely figured out by the end.
One advantage Jones has over Cain and just about every fighter is his fight IQ. Jones is smart and crafty in the ring. That alone is something that Cain hasn't had to deal with before.

By figured out you mean slight advantage? Because that

Not saying he isn't legit, but would honestly put lots of money on this fight? Maybe it's because I don't gamble, but anybody acting like they know for sure how it would go down deserves to lose money. People lost a LOT of money on DC because they were just so confident.
No if i somehow knew he would win I would put everything I had on it, all I said is that I never bet against jones but if cain fought him I would, then again I bet every event almost every fight.

Don't really care how many people would disagree with me. There's very few people here who are actually worth having a discussion with. I've had some great conversations with Gus fans/Jones haters, but most people here would likely have trouble counting up to their own IQ number.
uhhh ok, I agree that theres lots of trolls/delusionals on here but most people are alright imo.

It was a competitive at first but Jones had him completely figured out by the end.
One advantage Jones has over Cain and just about every fighter is his fight IQ. Jones is smart and crafty in the ring. That alone is something that Cain hasn't had to deal with before.
Its hard to fight smart when your fighting someone like cain who has top notch wrestling and cardio that can control the pace and where the fight goes. like I said jones has never dealt with anyone like cain.

Agreed, Cain is better than DC. However he is not better than Jon Jones at anything.

He is not more talented. Cain is more talented. Despite his size, Cain destroys everybody that he faces. It takes more talent to be successful when you fight with physical disadvantages than when you fight with tons of advantages. Jones has over 10 inch advantage on most of his opponents. That

He is not more talented. Cain is more talented. Despite his size, Cain destroys everybody that he faces. It takes more talent to be successful when you fight with physical disadvantages than when you fight with tons of advantages. Jones has over 10 inch advantage on most of his opponents. That

Last edited:
I guess that is why Struve, Barnatt, Cole Miller and George Roop are such dominant champs right?
You should look up the difference between height and size (mass).

Jones is a better wrestler, submission artist and striker. I am not why you are bringing up incorrect and irrelevant garbage.

FYI
In most apsects of wrestling height is a major DISadvantage.

You

He does not have 10 inches of advantage, he has about 3-5 in either hand. When you see both men fight, most can tell who is the more talented fighter. Jones being long does not make his talent any less when you look at both fighters and actually view their skills and traits.

You need more technique and more talent to beat people who are longer than you. Being longer is a big natural advantage. Anyone who says otherwise knows jack shit about fighting.

His significant strikes per minutes is the best in all of the UFC and all the weight classes.

He can probably thank JDS's durable head for allowing him to rack up his stats in the second and third fight.

I guess that is why Struve, Barnatt, Cole Miller and George Roop are such dominant champs right?
You should look up the difference between height and size (mass).

Jones is a better wrestler, submission artist and striker. I am not why you are bringing up incorrect and irrelevant garbage.

FYI
In most apsects of wrestling height is a major DISadvantage.

Jones barely could TD Rampage, Rashad and Gustafsoon. Actually he coudn't get a TD against Gus until the final around and he tried like 11 TDs during the fight. lol

Cain would TD all of them with ease.

cain can't finish jones, so jones would submit him or even ko him in round 3 or 4. jones has far more tools.
cains pace is ok for an hw, but jones isn't your typical slow hw

He can probably thank JDS's durable head for allowing him to rack up his stats in the second and third fight.

He would still be one of the best in this part even if this fight didn't happened. Look at his stats, he does this against everyone.

cain can't finish jones, so jones would submit him or even ko him in round 3 or 4. jones has far more tools.

Cain is faster than LHW Jones, imagine HW Jones.

Jones was slow af against DC.

Jones couldn

You need more technique and more talent to beat people who are longer than you. Being longer is a big natural advantage. Anyone who says otherwise knows jack shit about fighting.

No, every asset/trait has equal strengths and weaknesses and it is how you use those strengths and weaknesses that make those assets/traits advantageous.

Being shorter allows Cain the ability to get under fighters for easier doubles and singles which are Cains breadwinner. Jones being lanky and tall makes it harder for him to do what Cain can do, which is have the ability to get under fighters as easily as Cain can to actually utilize his wrestling. Cains size allows him to get under fighters easier then a lanky tall fighter like jones.

Cain uses his advantages very well and I think it is you who does not now know anything about fighting if you dont think he doesn't

Last edited:
Cain is faster than LHW Jones, imagine HW Jones.

Jones was slow af against DC.

cain couldn't finish zombie jds. speed is not everything. jones would hurt him and we have a different fight.

Jones barely could TD Rampage, Rashad and Gustafsoon. Actually he coudn't get a TD against Gus until the final around and he tried like 11 TDs during the fight. lol

Cain would TD all of them with ease.

Cain could not do any of that from his back.

Back