Cain beats Jones. He is not DC...

Well if jones comes back he will be completely property of the UFC with no choice when they ask him something. I say that to say this

As soon as this fight makes sense, mark my words, the UFC will make this fight happen. I'm guessing that they will both need to be healthy and coming off wins but all of a sudden any roadblocks that existed will no longer be there. UFC will finally be able to make a super fight.

On the other side: Jones wouldn't have to cut 25pounds down to 205. And he also could add another 20pounds of muscle to that 230, which would make him the heavier man at 250. He also would be nearer his prime this time.

If it

Cain would be slower, weaker and smaller than Jones at HW, with worse BJJ, wrestling and striking. Jones would maul him completely, if DC couldn't get him down, Cain isn't getting him down. Cains go-to wall and maul would be pretty useless and he would be eating knees on the way in with elbows in the clinch. On the feet Cain wouldn't be able to strike with Jones, he'd need to close the distance and it would fail. It would look like DC vs Jones but with Cain getting finished by the bigger athelete.

I think they will fight. I'll post my betting slip if they do.

That's only true if he isn't taking damage, when he is coming through knees, failing every takedown and getting outstruck, he is in a world of trouble. Jon would probably take him down too.

You are vastly under rating Cain. This post is insane.

And even though DC is a world class wrestler, Cain is a better MMA wrestler. Looking at the stats DC averages 1.91 takedowns every 15 minutes of fighting. Where Cain averages a whopping 5.28 takedowns every 15 minutes.

Perhaps DC just does a better job of keeping his opponents on the mat once he takes them down?

I would heavily favor Jones to beat Cain.

One little knee-tap from Jones and the ref will be stopping the fight.

Picture_38.png

Bonus GIFs:

1.gif

Cain-1.gif

Because he makes 205lbs without problem? I've never understood this logic (or lack thereof). Weidman is running from the paper champ DC, right? Aldo is running from Lawler! Is that how you view those guys too or are you just singling Jones out because of an obvious bias....you can let us know which it is.

The last HW came running to JBJ instead and we all saw what happened.

But why does he want to make 205? If he doesn

Bonus GIFs:

1.gif

Cain-1.gif

wow man shit you have a point, if cain didnt totally maul jds 10 rounds after that fight... lol.

I thought DC could beat jones but never put money on him, whereas I always said if cain and jones were to fight that I would probably bet like half my account on cain, hes just simply too much for jones to handle. Theres a reason jones doesn't go up to HW, the same one gsp never went to MW and silva never went to LHW. Cains super skilled but its his athletic attributes that matter most and his cardio for a HW is insane this guy is the clear #1 HW by far

Just once, I'd like to see an argument on this forum end with one party saying, "actually you know what, I think I see your point now, and I was wrong."

People have too much pride.

Jones fans believe in him more than he believes himself. He cuts water for a reason, and that

wow man shit you have a point, if cain didnt totally maul jds 10 rounds after that fight... lol.

I know, I just posted it because I knew people would jump at the opportunity to point it out. Cain took years off his life.

I thought DC could beat jones but never put money on him, whereas I always said if cain and jones were to fight that I would probably bet like half my account on cain, hes just simply too much for jones to handle.

Somewhere out there is some poor soul who has lost a crap ton of money betting against Jones every fight because "This guy is the one!".

Theres a reason jones doesn't go up to HW, the same one gsp never went to MW and silva never went to LHW. Cains super skilled but its his athletic attributes that matter most and his cardio for a HW is insane this guy is the clear #1 HW by far

People always bring up his athleticism and cardio, but there's always that added bit at the end: for a heavyweight. If it's his athleticism and cardio that matter most like you say, then I'm afraid it simply won't be enough. Jones has made a career of fighting athletic people. Fast guys, strong guys, athletic guys but it never matters because Jones has beat them all.

Meanwhile Cain is used to fighting big and slow guys. It's EASY to out-pressure them and out-cardio them.

Jones has better cardio than Cain and is more athletic.

I know, I just posted it because I knew people would jump at the opportunity to point it out. Cain took years off his life.

Somewhere out there is some poor soul who has lost a crap ton of money betting against Jones every fight because "This guy is the one!".

People always bring up his athleticism and cardio, but there's always that added bit at the end: for a heavyweight. If it's his athleticism and cardio that matter most like you say, then I'm afraid it simply won't be enough. Jones has made a career of fighting athletic people. Fast guys, strong guys, athletic guys but it never matters because Jones has beat them all.

Meanwhile Cain is used to fighting big and slow guys. It's EASY to out-pressure them and out-cardio them.

Dude, DC gave a tough fight to Jon Jones. Cain has better tools than DC to threat Jones. It

Sure, but I can see DC beating Jones in a rematch.

I dont know about that, of course theres always bad betters if thats your point, I never bet against jones and like I said I only would if cain fought him because jones is clearly legit but your mistaken if you think cain isn't as legit, hes a horrible matchup for jones too

lol lots would disagree with you about the cardio including myself. also like I said he won't beat jones just because of cardio, cain is super skilled and athletic its just cardio is his best attribute he would put pressure on jones like he has never dealt with before.

Dude, DC gave a tough fight to Jon Jones. Cain has better tools than DC to threat Jones. It

I dont know about that, of course theres always bad betters if thats your point, I never bet against jones and like I said I only would if cain fought him because jones is clearly legit but your mistaken if you think cain isn't as legit, hes a horrible matchup for jones too

Not saying he isn't legit, but would honestly put lots of money on this fight? Maybe it's because I don't gamble, but anybody acting like they know for sure how it would go down deserves to lose money. People lost a LOT of money on DC because they were just so confident.

lol lots would disagree with you about the cardio including myself. also like I said he won't beat jones just because of cardio, cain is super skilled and athletic its just cardio is his best attribute he would put pressure on jones like he has never dealt with before.

Don't really care how many people would disagree with me. There's very few people here who are actually worth having a discussion with. I've had some great conversations with Gus fans/Jones haters, but most people here would likely have trouble counting up to their own IQ number.

Thats a good point too man, DC definitely made that a competitive fight I see cain finishing him

It was a competitive at first but Jones had him completely figured out by the end.
One advantage Jones has over Cain and just about every fighter is his fight IQ. Jones is smart and crafty in the ring. That alone is something that Cain hasn't had to deal with before.

Back