Cain beats Jones. He is not DC...

Greg Jackson would probably tell Jon that cain stole his stash,to get him motivated brah.

Also Jones would try and take cain down and its probably 50/50 that cain would blow out his knee defending it

Stopped reading here. Cain is already faster than Jones. Nevermind a HW Jones. Jones isnt particularly fast. If you dont realize this, you dont realize much.

Of course you didn't, you read my statement and know it's true. Cain isn't particularly fast, Jones could easily throw an elbow before Cain landed a punch. You are just saying he is faster for no real reason

Not fast, no? Seems just as fast as Anderson Silva to me, but Anderson must be slow too right?
Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

hs2epw.gif

Last edited:
Of course you didn't, you read my statement and know it's true. Cain isn't particularly fast, Jones could easily throw an elbow before Cain landed a punch. You are just saying he is faster for no real reason

Not fast, no? Seems just as fast as Anderson Silva to me, but Anderson must be slow too right?
Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

hs2epw.gif

lol wut

His significant strikes per minutes is the best in all of the UFC and all the weight classes.
Stat-padding with JDS standing still against the fence with his hands down shouldn't count.

Stat-padding with JDS standing still against the fence with his hands down shouldn't count.

look at Cains fights with Stojnic, Kongo and Rothwell. His output is insane. Always. Even on a round to round basis. Its crazy this needs to be explained to ppl and they dont realize it on their own.

I agree. I think Cain would replicate DC's best moments all night long.

Cain does have an extra 5 inches of reach and that will help; but his extra 2-3 inches in height will also be beneficial in the clinch. Anyone who has watched Jones fight must notice that he basically leans down on his opponents and because of his height he can posture his hips FAR back away from the reach of his opponents. His height is a huge advantage in the way he grapples, it's part of the reason why he has such a hard time With Gus.

So, what I'm saying is this: Cains extra 5 inches of reach compared to DC's, Cains seemingly endless cardio, Cains superior striking, and Cains extra few inches of height, would make cain basically a nightmare match up for Jones.

look at Cains fights with Stojnic, Kongo and Rothwell. His output is insane. Always. Even on a round to round basis. Its crazy this needs to be explained to ppl and they dont realize it on their own.
I realize it fine. Why are you getting so emotional? I just saw the opportunity to jab (no pun intended) at JDS.

Also, citing an inactive 0-2 UFC fighter in Stojnic doesn't lend much to your argument. Who cares? What's next? Going to talk about how The Undertaker beat Kurt Angle at Royal Rumble?

I realize it fine. Why are you getting so emotional? I just saw the opportunity to jab (no pun intended) at JDS.

Also, citing an inactive 0-2 UFC fighter in Stojnic doesn't lend much to your argument. Who cares? What's next? Going to talk about how The Undertaker beat Kurt Angle at Royal Rumble?

not emotional at all. you must be to read that emotions into text. i guess you think anybody who has a point to make must be emotional, your hang up not mine.

The Stojnic fight goes to show you Cains pace. The level of the fighter doesnt change the fact Cain put on a striking pace that makes MWs blush and he is a HW is impressive. Regardless of the competition. Its not like facing a lesser fighter suddenly allows you the cardio to throw 180 strikes in a round in a half fight as a HW and not even look tired when the fight is finished.

Silly to even have to explain this tbh. Doesnt matter if Cain was fighting a paper bag. No HWs or LHWs put on a pace like that. Hell, you would be hard pressed to find LWs who can.

To put it in perspective in 5 rounds vs Rashad, Jon Jones threw 228 strikes. In one and a half rounds vs Stojnic Cain threw 183.

Last edited:
The level of the fighter doesnt change the fact Cain put on a striking pace that makes MWs blush and he is a HW is impressive.
Actually the level of fighter does matter. Would you be impressed with Mike Tyson heading to the playground and beating up all the kids on the swings? Tuning up a bunch of bloated nobodies isn't impressive and it doesn't make your "MWs blush" statement any more legitimate than when Rogan says filler like, "_____'s ground game is very underrated" or "____ is very explosive."

Why do forum posters get so upset when I poke at the fighter whose nuts they are hugging?

I hate it but I think JJ takes Cain.

Best HW's to wreck Jones are Stipe and JDS.

To put it in perspective in 5 rounds vs Rashad, Jon Jones threw 228 strikes. In one and a half rounds vs Stojnic Cain threw 183.
Who cares? Sonnen landed more strikes than anyone against Silva since UFC 5. Remind me again the outcome?

Actually the level of fighter does matter. Would you be impressed with Mike Tyson heading to the playground and beating up all the kids on the swings? Tuning up a bunch of bloated nobodies isn't impressive and it doesn't make your "MWs blush" statement any more legitimate than when Rogan says filler like, "_____'s ground game is very underrated" or "____ is very explosive."

Why do forum posters get so upset when I poke at the fighter whose nuts they are hugging?

lol so show me these HWs putting out those type of numbers. ever. Show me the LHWs doing it. Show me the JJ fights when he was coming up where he did it.

you are being foolish or you are dim. i really dont care which. I could have used the 5 rounders vs JDS as examples of Cains pace (most strikes + TDs throw in championship history) but im sure you would find an excuse to dismiss it. Or the pace vs Kongo (record for mosts strikes thrown in a HW 3 rounder with 320 + 10 TDA's and 7 TDs) but w/e. Seems to be pointless. Its over your head to appreciate it, have a good night.

Who cares? Sonnen landed more strikes than anyone against Silva since UFC 5. Remind me again the outcome?

Cain broke that record. 2x. I know, a HW doing that isnt impressive to you.

lol so show me these HWs putting out those type of numbers. ever. Show me the LHWs doing it. Show me the JJ fights when he was coming up where he did it.
I don't have to show you anything. The onus isn't on me. I also never brought up JJ or any other athletes. You are the one making a claim and I demonstrated that Cain beating up an inactive 0-2 nobody and a bloated Rothwell shouldn't be considered a benchmark for athleticism. Again, you are getting way too emotional.

I don't have to show you anything. The onus isn't on me. I also never brought up JJ or any other athletes. You are the one making a claim and I demonstrated that Cain beating up an inactive 0-2 nobody and a bloated Rothwell shouldn't be considered a benchmark for athleticism. Again, you are getting way too emotional.

my "claim" isnt a claim. its a fact. there are numbers and you can go look them up. Wasted enough time trying to educate you. Have a nice night, sincerely.

my "claim" isnt a claim. its a fact. there are numbers and you can go look them up. Wasted enough time trying to educate you. Have a nice night, sincerely.
Can claims include facts? Seems I am the one doing the educating while you're sitting there clacking away on your keyboard declaring Mike Tyson beating up kindergartners is an athletic feat to be trifled with.

good word for it. insane, absurd, ridiculous, unbelieveable, unreal, you must be lying and stunned silence would also have been acceptable answers.

ppl need to realize how other worldly that stat is. Its the most impressive stat in the UFC. The HW Champ has a higher volume output than almost anybody in any weight class. Not to mention in those fights throwing and landing that many strikes he is usually also grappling a great deal too, clinching, GnP, TDs etc. Its really insanity and anybody who cant appreciate it is dim to MMA IMO

lol. Ppl really think DC and Cain are the same or something??

I agree.

I agree. I think Cain would replicate DC's best moments all night long.

Cain does have an extra 5 inches of reach and that will help; but his extra 2-3 inches in height will also be beneficial in the clinch. Anyone who has watched Jones fight must notice that he basically leans down on his opponents and because of his height he can posture his hips FAR back away from the reach of his opponents. His height is a huge advantage in the way he grapples, it's part of the reason why he has such a hard time With Gus.

So, what I'm saying is this: Cains extra 5 inches of reach compared to DC's, Cains seemingly endless cardio, Cains superior striking, and Cains extra few inches of height, would make cain basically a nightmare match up for Jones.

Great points made. Cain is heavier as well, his Boxing is also better.

Last edited:

you are being foolish or you are dim. i really dont care which. I could have used the 5 rounders vs JDS as examples of Cains pace (most strikes + TDs throw in championship history) but im sure you would find an excuse to dismiss it. Or the pace vs Kongo (record for mosts strikes thrown in a HW 3 rounder with 320 + 10 TDA's and 7 TDs) but w/e. Seems to be pointless. Its over your head to appreciate it, have a good night.

He is being foolish. The guy is a certified troll.

Of course he beats Jones. Cain is the GOAT.

Back