Cain and JDS better not fight again soon

Hallzzz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Seems like it will happen sooner rather than later

I wouldn't understand the logic behind it.

Cain's gotta get through BigFoot again first.

Not soon but eventually. I don't see anyone else who could beat either of them. Maybe Werdum but probably not.

The only challengers left are Werdum, Barnett/Browne winner, and possibly Miocic if he gets a couple more wins.

HW's future doesn't look good.

The only way a 4th fight makes sense is if Cain loses the belt and JDS wins it from the guy Cain lost to

Next year late would be fine after Junior finishes Gonzaga/Werdum/Schuab

Won't get to watch the fights until tomorrow. My buddy texted me and said JDS called Cain out again after the fight. Is this true?? If so lol and what did he say exactly?

Doesn't seem like JDS has anything for Cain after two long whoopings. I'm not convinced JDS would beat a Prime Fedor.

Won't get to watch the fights until tomorrow. My buddy texted me and said JDS called Cain out again after the fight. Is this true?? If so lol and what did he say exactly?

Naw he said Cain beat him up and seemed to be at peace with the loss.

If overeem gets through mir, there is no doubt they will make overeem vs dos santos. No doubt at all

JDS needs to lose some muscle in order to beat Cain. If JDS drops about 10 lbs, it should improve his cardio and his striking speed

I wonder when will Geronimo Dos Santos debuts in UFC, he will be a good contender knowing he doesn't need to fight alot in a year now.

Doesn't seem like JDS has anything for Cain after two long whoopings. I'm not convinced JDS would beat a Prime Fedor.

If weirdo silva and a lhw 40 yr old Hendo beat Fedor, im sure JDS would beat would beat prime fedor..Its funny, all these fan boys start crying " oh well they're not in their prime anymore" once they lose lol

Yeah it might take a while. People knew that Cain is the better fighter and prolly convinced now and lose some excitement for a 4th fight

No way they should fight happen again .JDS health more importan than ufc making money . JDS face is an absolute mess . Not worth it

Back