Cain and his Harley . . .

You've never heard of a "rolling stop"?

They bust people for that all the time around here....I've gotten 2 tickets myself from those.

At a stop sign, yes for sure. Not at a red light right hand turn though.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but i've never heard of a cop ticketing someone for it and it's common to do.

Hmmm been riding bikes 30 some years and the world hasnt worked itself out bad for me yet. Maybe youre not a real man and cant handle them.

i guess so man - to each their own - i of course hope for your safety and hope you continue your streak

but motorcycles are very dangerous, id say thats a reasonable opinion

DCFC0171.jpg

Cain wins a fight and gets a slow overpriced obsolete bike. Mine will spank any hog any day

Big difference between a cruiser and a crotch rocket. But both are nice rides.

Hmmm been riding bikes 30 some years and the world hasnt worked itself out bad for me yet. Maybe youre not a real man and cant handle them.

lol yeah it takes a real man for another vehicle not to cause an accident..

I had a car pull out on me from a side street stop sign turning left in front of me out of the blue. Almost dodged it but it ended up t-boning me on my right hand side.

To this day I can't think of anything I could have done to avoid that. Sometimes it's just bad luck.

Yeah motorcycles are a bit much. I think they do it because it promotes Harley-Davidson as such a big sponsor.

Turning right on red is NOT running a red light in the States or at least where I grew up.

He looked left before he turned.

It is in CA, but that just fucking figures. I LOVE living here, but you wouldn't believe some of the bullshit you gotta deal with.

I've never even heard of someone getting a ticket for that

In BC it's extremely common to turn right on a red without coming to a complete stop. Kinda like J-walking..

Yip nobody does it. People slow down to like 5 mph, look and then turn kind of like Cain did, but technically you can get a ticket for that.

Trust me, I know this as I am a German and failed my drivers license test in Stockton CA many moons ago, when I was 16 years old. So I'm a certified expert on this topic. ;-)

A little over a year ago someone cut me off while I was riding. Got a messed up neck and a broken ulna+radius due to some other idiots mistake.

So yea it would be insane for a pro athlete to ever ride at all. Even if youre the best rider in the world you can still get badly hurt by things out of your control.

also the vest cain puts on in the vid is 100% pointless lol

As a long time rider myself, you are completely wrong, if he falls off and goes sliding thats definetly gonna protect his back from getting munched up by the concrete.
Even a little protection is better than nothing.

DCFC0171.jpg

Cain wins a fight and gets a slow overpriced obsolete bike. Mine will spank any hog any day

Completely different style of riding. I have a r6 and a fatboy. One is for zipping around by myself the other is for going out on a long ride with my gf and friends. Don't act like a asshole.

That's a nice bike. Way better than that monstrosity Colton won.

Back