Cain and his Harley . . .

Motorcycles are so overrated. I can't help but think of the south park Harley episode when I see some douche riding some ridiculously loud **** extension

What about paul williams being paralyzed from a motorcycle crash? Thats pretty bad

Motorcycles are so overrated. I can't help but think of the south park Harley episode when I see some douche riding some ridiculously loud **** extension

lol yeah that episode was hilarious but you can't knock them until you try them.

Riding is awesome, event though I agree about the rediculously loud pipes that some douchebags put on.

he ran that red light! what a menace. I don't see why motorcycles are getting so much hate in this thread either. Nothing more badass in terms of vehicle choice imo.

..Who the hell even wants that thing who doesn't look like Roy Nelson?

Give the guy some Anderson Silva-service and get him a Bentley.

Wouldn't it be a lowrider with some hydros?

Def not a Harley, this vid must be old. I agree. . . wtf are these guys doing riding bikes?
Unfortunately it's to easy to get a career ending injury on a bike.

Did he just run a red light?

Yes, he absolutely did, lol. If a cop pulled him over it would go like this:

Officer: "Cain? Wow. Well hello, I'm a big fan sir. Great fight against dos Santos. Do you know why I stopped you?"
Cain: "I think I should have stopped at the light before turning..."
Officer: "Yeah, I'll let you off with a warning this time. Don't make it a habit. Drive safely."
Cain: "Thank you officer. I will definitely pay attention from now on. You have a good day."
Officer: "It's a great day already, can I take a picture?"
Cain: "Sure, go ahead."
Officer: "Thanks Cain, the boys will love this. Have a good day."

Your tires have to stop turning completely, otherwise you ran the light.

I've never even heard of someone getting a ticket for that

In BC it's extremely common to turn right on a red without coming to a complete stop. Kinda like J-walking..

While riding comes with its risks, there is no question that it's pretty bad ass seeing the HW champ ride away on a bike.

everyone knows that riding is stupid, yet people do it bc its fun - just like things like smoking

the world will work itself out for you in a bad way if you do it long enough, more than likely

dana obv doesnt want his fighters on motorcycles, but thenharley has always been a big sponsor, so conflicted i guess

i bet the contracts have some sort of clauses in this, and they negotiate it

DCFC0171.jpg

Cain wins a fight and gets a slow overpriced obsolete bike. Mine will spank any hog any day

I took the class too and got my license. I would love to ride with you Cain! Hit me up bro. :)

I've never even heard of someone getting a ticket for that

In BC it's extremely common to turn right on a red without coming to a complete stop. Kinda like J-walking..

You've never heard of a "rolling stop"?

They bust people for that all the time around here....I've gotten 2 tickets myself from those.

everyone knows that riding is stupid, yet people do it bc its fun - just like things like smoking

the world will work itself out for you in a bad way if you do it long enough, more than likely

dana obv doesnt want his fighters on motorcycles, but thenharley has always been a big sponsor, so conflicted i guess

i bet the contracts have some sort of clauses in this, and they negotiate it

Hmmm been riding bikes 30 some years and the world hasnt worked itself out bad for me yet. Maybe youre not a real man and cant handle them.

Back