Cain and DC have the same basic strategy/style

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
It's obviously very effective and it's no mystery that they train together and are good friends, but does anybody else think it's kind of cool that the strategy works so well for both of them?

They both have great boxing, but they only use it in short spurts, then smother their opponent and beat them up from close range while mixing in takedowns.

It's great coaching, really. Neither take considerable beatings and they beat top fighters. Hell, Cormier has 4 top 10 wins as an undersized HW, and he has barely taken any damage or lost a round in his career.

They both seem unstoppable. To bad we can't utter the phrase " When 2 unstoppable forces meet" maybe Dana will find a way and make it happen.

Cain's style seems like it's much harder than Cormier's for the defender to deal with due to the higher, nonstop pace. No one at HW can match his cardio.

Cain's style seems like it's much harder than Cormier's for the defender to deal with due to the higher, nonstop pace. No one at HW can match his cardio.

Cain's Cardio is very, very impressive. I agree with you on that.

I don't think its his style - I think its him. he's just harder, more durable, more stamina. I'd take JDS over Cormier. dont think Corm has that durability and stamina to survive the terminator JDS in a 5 rounder.

You lost me at "great boxing."
After hearing how everything about everyone is the greatest on Saturday night, you may have been affected by it.

It's obviously very effective and it's no mystery that they train together and are good friends, but does anybody else think it's kind of cool that the strategy works so well for both of them?

They both have great boxing, but they only use it in short spurts, then smother their opponent and beat them up from close range while mixing in takedowns.

Did you just say great Boxing? Oh no you didnt son.

Back