Cain and cardio

METALION

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So hope all the JDS fanboys are really butt hurt I kept my mouth shut throughout the build up but never doubted Cain, cardio wins period the first fight was a bummer because Cain was injured but JDS got such a beating from a healthy Cain it was funny although I respect him as a fighter I really didnt believe he had anything for Cain and tonight showed it.

Flame away people you aint ever taking this grin off my face.

Good for you?

You weren't bold enough to say anything before the fight...

jesuscoolstorybro.jpg

Neither looked all that good cardio wise.
Junior just.looked a lot worse

presumably you still have your betting slip so you can show us all how much you won betting on Cain.

They both had terrible cardio. But they're heavyweights, what do you expect?

What was wrong with Cain's cardio for a HW? I do not understand the complaints. He was active for all 5 rounds while pushing a ridiculous pace in the first 2.

So hope all the JDS fanboys are really butt hurt I kept my mouth shut throughout the build up but never doubted Cain, cardio wins period the first fight was a bummer because Cain was injured but JDS got such a beating from a healthy Cain it was funny although I respect him as a fighter I really didnt believe he had anything for Cain and tonight showed it.

Flame away people you aint ever taking this grin off my face.

I guess Cain fans will take anything they can get after jds busted him up last time within a round. Let me tell you something....both guys looked like shit. One guy much worse then the other. Cain was gassed and slopping around for the second half of the fight. both looked like crap.

If it was jds that won like that and won,...I would be pissed off that he looked like crap.

Back