Cagewalk shorts alternative?

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by James37, Oct 17, 2010.

1. James37

James37 White Belt

I looove cagewalk shorts and own 4 pairs. They 1) wear true to size, 2) fit me well, 3) have good design, and 4) no ugly logos. Unfortunately they offer *very* limited availability of sizes and colors -- in some cases only XL is available. I wear S and (the other problem) is that I like navy or dark blue colors. :)

Is there a cagewalk-like-alternative (see 1-4 above) out there? :)

2. grrthetree

grrthetree Green Belt

CSI's regular shorts are good, and come in a HUGE variety of colors. without any stupid logos.

3. James37

James37 White Belt

Great tip! Thanks. Would you have a handy URL? I can't find regular shorts on their site at all...

4. dat1978

dat1978 Brown Belt

i think he's referring to these Combat Sports Premium Board Shorts-Combatsports.com

at 40 bucks they aren't as cheap as the cagewalk's, which i love, but they are still cheaper than most other shorts. you should check out the Warrior sale at mmawarehouse right now though. there are a few pair that don't go overboard on the designs. Warrior International Sale - MMAWarehouse.com

5. I have three pairs of these: Blank BLACK Fights Shorts

Have been using them heavily for about 4 months training 4 days a week average.
    They don't show any signs of wear at all.

6. James37

James37 White Belt

Looking at that link made me realize that I actually own a pair of the CS Shorts in yellow/black. I never wore them. They look like garbage bags on me. Otherwise fine shorts if you like super-oversized, grappling-style, loose fit shorts.

7. That's really weird....I had the reverse happen to me.

I got Cagewalks (that had Sprawl tags inside) and they were way too big for me so I gave them to a bigger guy at my Gym.

I wonder if they have both changed.
    The Cagesides are big on me but i do have some Combat Sports Shorts that are cut a little smaller.

The Combat Sports shorts don't have very annoying logos on them but they aren't plain. Maybe check them out.

8. Cageside

Cageside Blue Belt