Cageside clip of Khabib eating gaethje's left hook

Got knocked out in a Kickboxing fight but yeah, if he can keep his belt a couple of more times, but I doubt he can be as dominant as Khabib though, his Gastelum and Romero fights were not good at all.

Also Adesanya just have only 9 UFC fights in total, --title fights included--- and he can already tie Khabib in terms of title defenses if he defends his title one more time. Another proof that the UFC cheated Khabib by not giving him the title shot earlier. Khabib has 9 UFC fights before even he got the title fight, now he has 13 UFC fights in total, and Adesanya started to UFC as 11-0, while Khabib was 16-0.

I think I agree with you. I don't se him staying undefeated for long. He had a close call in the Gastelem fight (or atleast had a less than comfortable time).

Agree with your second point as well, which is why title defenses don't mean anything to me. I'm looking at overall record instead.

Conor fought in lightweight before UFC (lost to Joe Duffy at lightweight), he was also cutting a lot of weight to take that featherweight belt.

Khabib never went to Dana and said he wants to fight catchweight 170, that's unprofessional, Conor did that with Nate Diaz, Cerrone and tried to do it again with Diego Sanchez and then even Poirier, but Dana finally said no, you can't do that. Then he finally accepted to fight at 155.

Khabib always remained professional, never fought at catchweight 170, and he will probably only fight at catchweight if that GSP fight happens, he will definitely not fight with people who are ranked lower than himself at catchweight, Conor did that with Nate Diaz and Cerrone.

No, when Conor lost to Nate Diaz at catchweight 170, he shouldn't be rewarded to direct title shot for the lightweight title. That title fight should go to Khabib, Khabib should've fought with Alvarez, which is why he complained about that after beating Johnson.

''crazy PR machine tap like chicken'' <45>

So Conor fought at LW before going to FW??? Khabib foght in WW before going to LW?? Unlike Khabib, Conor never missed weight, never fought at catch. Yes Conor was cutting a lot of weight for FW, but he never missed unlike Khabib who was never at FW and missed for LW. How does that disprove Khabib is a bigger guy and that he cuts more???? If nothing else it proves me right.

Joe Duffy is WW / LW fighter who ended up in UFC, there is no shame to loosing to Joe Duffy when you start career. Who of those ~17 Russians ended up in UFC?

170 isnt catch, it WW. Why is it unprofessional to fight in multiple classes. If 2 fighters decide they would rather not weight cut i am all for it. Officially only title fights have to be at weight class.

FYI It was Nate who couldnt get to 155 so first one was at 170. Dana then wanted 2nd at 155 so Conor would have advantage, but Conor wanted everything same like a first time. Diaz is WW/LW who missed weight before and Conor was at disadvantage at 170.

Conor was awarded LW title fight as a FW champ against RDA before all that Diaz shit and RDA pulled of. Why would Khabib be given a belt fight? He was 2 years absent. His only fight was with Hoch. He and Tony would be next in line if not for Conor vs Floyd. If nothing else Tony was fucked because as a old champ he was bypassed multiple times for the belt.

Only unprofessional thing from Conor is not wanting to defend belt after Floyd, everything else is done with a blessing of UFC and Dana.

Tevfik turkic name? You are really have religious bias for Khabib.

i said the same thing and people said "his loss to Adriano Martins was years ago" as if chins magically get better over time and don't do the exact opposite.
I’ve said the same as well. Islam is extremely talented, maybe as talented as khabib, but unfortunately talent alone is not enough to be champion. Khabib is undefeated because he’s extremely talented and has a granite chin, something Islam isn’t born with.

Tsarukyan has a higher potential than Islam, imo

So Conor fought at LW before going to FW??? Khabib foght in WW before going to LW?? Unlike Khabib, Conor never missed weight, never fought at catch. Yes Conor was cutting a lot of weight for FW, but he never missed unlike Khabib who was never at FW and missed for LW. How does that disprove Khabib is a bigger guy and that he cuts more???? If nothing else it proves me right.

Joe Duffy is WW / LW fighter who ended up in UFC, there is no shame to loosing to Joe Duffy when you start career. Who of those ~17 Russians ended up in UFC?

170 isnt catch, it WW. Why is it unprofessional to fight in multiple classes. If 2 fighters decide they would rather not weight cut i am all for it. Officially only title fights have to be at weight class.

FYI It was Nate who couldnt get to 155 so first one was at 170. Dana then wanted 2nd at 155 so Conor would have advantage, but Conor wanted everything same like a first time. Diaz is WW/LW who missed weight before and Conor was at disadvantage at 170.

Conor was awarded LW title fight as a FW champ against RDA before all that Diaz shit and RDA pulled of. Why would Khabib be given a belt fight? He was 2 years absent. His only fight was with Hoch. He and Tony would be next in line if not for Conor vs Floyd. If nothing else Tony was fucked because as a old champ he was bypassed multiple times for the belt.

Only unprofessional thing from Conor is not wanting to defend belt after Floyd, everything else is done with a blessing of UFC and Dana.

Conrat drinks alcohol at a press conference and you call him professional lol.
Khabib is 1000 times more professional in all facets of the game. 1 or 2 times missing weight doesn't change that.
Khabib eat sleaps and drinks mma. Conrat doesn't drink MMA but alcohol.

he ate it like brock lesnar and even reacted like Lesnar, lol.

you seem a bit butt hurt mate.

here you go, I hope it'll help you to relax a bit.

tumblr_pg7qjdLzJP1rofocqo1_400.gifv

( I ve seen many fighters tap, but damn conor's tapping movement is the best, so precise and fast, dude seems to be trained in tapping )

LOL, Nate couldn't make 155 because he had only 11 days notice before the Conor fight <45> And Conor still lost against 11 days noticed-Nate Diaz.

It doesn't matter who cuts more, Conor could never get that lightweight title shot without being a featherweight, so it's the same thing, even if you think Conor's natural weight is lightweight, then he still cut a lot of weight to get a title shot by being the featherweight champ where he cut a lot of weight. Conor had far bigger size advantage against featherweights in comparison with Khabib against lightweights.

If you think about it you can understand that Conor cut far more weight for lightweight title in comparison with Khabib, because he used the featherweight title to get a title shot at lightweight title.

Conor's featherweight cut weight > Khabib's lightweight cut weight.

Also Conor wanted to fight with Diego Sanchez at 170 and Poirier at 170, he wouldn't want that if cutting weight to 155 is not a problem for him.

Tony took like 100 of those and didnt fall. Justin doesnt hit that hard.

That was the first KO loss in Tony's career.
I'm just convinced he doesnt have sledgehammers for hands some people think. Alverez and Justin took dozens too in wins. So Khabib waling through one is not some great feat.

I'm just convinced he doesnt have sledgehammers for hands some people think. Alverez and Justin took dozens too in wins. .
All 3 has sledgehammers on their hands, only Alvarez and Poirier took Gaethje before Gaethje could take them. It could've been easily the opposite.

So Khabib waling through one is not some great feat.
Khabib did the same against Poirier and Conor, and against many more, so yes it's impressive.

He had zero respect for Justin's striking. He was literally running into Justin's range and Justin threw panic haymakers while looking at his toes.

I was really shocked how easily Khabib walked Gaethje down. He made Justin look like a regional debuting MMA fighter.

Yes I know how it happened, and I agree it was an impressive performance by Kahbib. I just don’t understand why Gathje had so little in the gas tank.

I would imagine this is the best shape Gathje has ever been in, his cardio should have at least held up for two rounds. Even if pressured like he was by Khabib, to be spent after 3-4 minutes was very unnatural.
The pressure from Khabib was on another level, nobody can sprint for that long, when you're on the defensive you are tensed the entire time, even if you just stand in one place and tense all your muscles see how fast you get tired, now imagine trying to anticipate a takedown that you know can end you, whilst also defending the punches and kicks which can end you as well. Moving backwards is also more tiring than moving forward, the short wrestling exchanges in the clinch are also very draining, it doesn't look like much to the eye, but being pressued like that is super exhausting for anyone

shit looks worse than the TV angle, imo. Just walked through that and got a double. On the broadcast version, it doesn't pick up the audio of the punch.

Ouch! And that subsequent leg kick...doesn't look like a whole lot of fun.

That punch clearly made him back off before re engaging and setting up his shot.

Back