Cageside clip of Khabib eating gaethje's left hook

The guys with good chins who dont overly rely on that fact,can go far. Khabib's style is something you need a good chin for,even though his defensive abilities are amazing,much better than Cormier or Cain etc. But its an agressive come forward dominating style,and you will occasionaly eat hits to close the distance.

Without weight cutting he is near LHW limit. How do you think he would fare against range of JJ or Izzy. How explosive could he be with 90kg, how long would he last??? Praising his defensive ability is ok, but shaming Cain or DC while them being same height as Khabib is dick move. While Khabib was failing scale in LW they were facing great adversity in HW.

Without weight cutting he is near LHW limit. How do you think he would fare against range of JJ or Izzy. How explosive could he be with 90kg, how long would he last??? Praising his defensive ability is ok, but shaming Cain or DC while them being same height as Khabib is dick move. While Khabib was failing scale in LW they were facing great adversity in HW.
lmao im glad it was a dick move,esp to those still crying about weight. Fuckin hilarious.

lmao im glad it was a dick move,esp to those still crying about weight. Fuckin hilarious.

Dick move is mocking Cain and DC, you didnt do anything to me. I personally think its moronic to raise Khabib over DC when Khabib cant fight DC. Khabib is LW champ, DC was champ of the world. Scale never showing 155 is a fact.

I thought people realized Khabib's iron chin when he fought Conor. You still doubted that? He also took the best shots of Johnson and Barboza, nothing happened.

I still see people saying Nate Diaz is tougher than Khabib? <45> Nate gets dropped several times and bleeds all over the place.

I thought people realized Khabib's iron chin when he fought Conor. You still doubted that? He also took the best shots of Johnson and Barboza, nothing happened.

I still see people saying Nate Diaz is tougher than Khabib? <45> Nate gets dropped several times and bleeds all over the place.

Conor never connected in round 1 or 2??? Conor first connected after 10min on floor. How is that a good test for a chin???

Lmao.

Yeah, Khabib is practically a HW.

Durrrrrrrr

Conor never connected in round 1 or 2??? Conor first connected after 10min on floor. How is that a good test for a chin???
giphy.gif

Dick move is mocking Cain and DC, you didnt do anything to me. I personally think its moronic to raise Khabib over DC when Khabib cant fight DC. Khabib is LW champ, DC was champ of the world. Scale never showing 155 is a fact.
I did not mock DC and Cain. Get yourself some tissues. You are making a scene.

Khabib is not even the biggest guy in the LW division, not even the second.

1- Tony Ferguson
2- Dan Hooker
3- Khabib / Gaethje

Khabib's reach is even shorter than Conor's and Poirier's reach

1- Tony Ferguson: 76'' reach
2- Dan Hooker: 75'' reach
3- Conor: 74'' reach
4- Poirier: 72'' reach
5- Khabib: 70'' reach / Gaethje: 70'' reach

Nate is very tough. No fuckin doubt about that. The reason why we know he is tough is he is alot more hittable than Khabib,so we know the true measure of his ability to eat shots.

His chin is like Jon Jones'. Complete iron, unable to lose his legs from a shot yet they sort of panic and have their heads knocked around from the force of the shots. So sometimes it appears like they're hurt but really they're not.

Tiramisu still tastes better

When kebab gets hit, he instantly dives for the crotch to have a sniff.

He has a proven chin but that strike wasn't the big deal you are implying

Yes I know how it happened, and I agree it was an impressive performance by Kahbib. I just don’t understand why Gathje had so little in the gas tank.

I would imagine this is the best shape Gathje has ever been in, his cardio should have at least held up for two rounds. Even if pressured like he was by Khabib, to be spent after 3-4 minutes was very unnatural.

It doesn't matter what your cardio is if you're forced to operate at near 100% output, you're gonna drain that tank extremely quickly

Reactions: HHJ
I did not mock DC and Cain. Get yourself some tissues. You are making a scene.
<TheWire1>little bitch tries to mock me for argument. 16 years on forum and still taking offense like a bitch<WellThere>

It doesn't matter what your cardio is if you're forced to operate at near 100% output, you're gonna drain that tank extremely quickly

Good point, but as seasoned vet Gaethje should have known that whatever his game plan was to stop the pressure, it wouldn’t have been sustainable.

And It’s not like he’s the first fighter to get pressured by Kahbib like that, he should have had plan to counter that super aggressive style instead of trying to do everything at once to survive.

Overall it was pretty bad performance for Gathje and if it wasn’t for the end of round 1, he would have been finished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back