Cageside clip of Khabib eating gaethje's left hook

This is why I can't see him coming back. Basically cleaned out the division except for Tony, and that fight is cursed not to happen.

looked worse on the broadcast imo
I feel you.

I thought it look worse here and hearing how loud that shot was in real time with no super mics to amplify the sound on that phone kinda highlights how hard that shot was.

he wants to quit before that granite chin gets cracked

can`t blame him

I think it's safe to say he won't be getting hit harder then that in the LW division and he carried on marching forward, incredible.

looked worse on the broadcast imo
I just rewatched the broadcast version of the fight. microphone doesn't even pick up how loud the shot was.

This is the best version I can find on youtube. There's another one I found that was russian on youtube as well. Both don't pick up on how loud it was.

Having a great chin is so underrated, if you really want to go unbeaten for so long then a good chin is vital, Jones and Khabib both have awesome chins.. Jones has been landed flush on many times and he just eats it, Khabib hasn't been landed flush on loads of times but when he has he just ate it.

If Overeem had that ability I swear he would be the GOAT, his offense skills are amazing, his striking is so good but his ground and pound is actually the best in UFC, once he gets on top its over always, he has amazing ground and pound, but just his chin has let him down too many times, most of the fights he was winning too

Back