CagePotato.com is closing down?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.cagepotato.com/cagepotato-psa-if-this-is-the-end-then-let-it-come/

damn i remember some browsing there late 2000s, specially during school or off cage stuff. Arianny playboy stuff was hilarious when it went down and Daner getting mad butthurt

RIP

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

Sherdog we still outchea tho, we neva gon lose, we neva gon lose

Who visits MMA news sites in 2016 anyways? This forum got everything

Haven't gone to that site in years.

Won't be missed.

Was a terrible site. Just like most MMA sites. All these sites are are Super fans who call themselves "journalists" giving their opinions like they are supposed to matter more than any hardcore fan which they don't to anyone with a brain.

I like this forum for news though and i like MMAJunkie for keeping up with when events start. MMAfighting is becoming pointless. Reddit and Twitter are pretty much the best thing going now for MMA news tbh.

I appreciated their Friday link dump, but knew after a couple of key figures left it was a matter of time. RIP.

I used to go there for the Babes section. It really went downhill after Ben Fowlkes left.

Too bad, I enjoyed that site. It gave me some good laughs and pulled me out of the seriousness that is MMA journalism.

Bring back fightingtalk.com!!!

Hasn't been relevant for like 5 years.

Was a terrible site. Just like most MMA sites. All these sites are are Super fans who call themselves "journalists" giving their opinions like they are supposed to matter more than any hardcore fan which they don't to anyone with a brain.

I like this forum for news though and i like MMAJunkie for keeping up with when events start. MMAfighting is becoming pointless. Reddit and Twitter are pretty much the best thing going now for MMA news tbh.

Holy run-on sentence batman!

Anyone remember Pro Elite? Miss that site. It closed back in 2008 if j remember correctly.

Back