Cage Warriors

piglord

Black Belt
Reaction score
anyone betting cage warriors? 3 events in 3 days.

lines are at betsafe/bethard/redzone.

i'm taking a shot on mick stanton tonight at +175.

he's the better wrestler, better cardio, more technical boxer (represented england as an amateur) and will fight to the death for your money (once submitted an opponent after blowing his knee out).

even though he's pretty good at sweeping from bottom, he can put himself in bad positions - which is the risk against aaron khalid who could latch onto a front choke during a sloppy takedown attempt or take the back during a wild scramble.

still, khalid's cardio is historically dreadful and stanton has said in interviews that he plans to put a pace on him. khalid is pretty erratic on the feet and we've seen him get taken down and controlled by ross houston a few years ago.

stanton is a full time coach and fighter who seems to have no other interests in his life whereas khalid has a regular job outside his fighting career.

i cap it as a dead even 50/50 (albeit the bet is going to look terrible if it loses because khalid's most likely win condition is an early sub).

I 100% am if odds are out for me. That last Covid card I played with Stewart as main event i went 7/8 for plus 5u. Felt like there was lots of good spots.

anyone betting cage warriors? 3 events in 3 days.

lines are at betsafe/bethard/redzone.

i'm taking a shot on mick stanton tonight at +175.

he's the better wrestler, better cardio, more technical boxer (represented england as an amateur) and will fight to the death for your money (once submitted an opponent after blowing his knee out).

even though he's pretty good at sweeping from bottom, he can put himself in bad positions - which is the risk against aaron khalid who could latch onto a front choke during a sloppy takedown attempt or take the back during a wild scramble.

still, khalid's cardio is historically dreadful and stanton has said in interviews that he plans to put a pace on him. khalid is pretty erratic on the feet and we've seen him get taken down and controlled by ross houston a few years ago.

stanton is a full time coach and fighter who seems to have no other interests in his life whereas khalid has a regular job outside his fighting career.

i cap it as a dead even 50/50 (albeit the bet is going to look terrible if it loses because khalid's most likely win condition is an early sub).

I'll take a stab on anyone whose nickname is The Huyton Hammer

Last edited:
lmfao @ Stanton is the better wrestler. Bigger lol @ anyone tailing this horrible play on that bum.

On Khalid and Amarsinge -155, and smaller play on Maia

oh dear. stanton immediately level changes into a choke, my main fear.

Maia +165 cashes easy sending me 3 for 3. Holy FUCK I'm good. @piglord I noticed you're barely profitable this year, DM me if you wanna tail my bets instead of betting bums like Stanton

Back