News Cage Warriors trilogy - 24/25/26 June

Flagrant foul. I'm okay with the deduction.

The middleweights in this title fight are lower level than the young guns we just saw now. Fredrick especially looks very bad.

Frederick fights mean, but Bonner is up 20-17 after 2.

UnevenRingedAmericanwirehair-size_restricted.gif

This fight must be insanely frustrating for Frederick's corner.

Aw sheet!

Kidding me right?

Ugh!

Fuck me Frederick is bad. All power and zero technique or iq. That was a bit of a meme fight, very entertaining though.

Lol.. what a sore loser.

Fuck him.

Happy for Bonnar.

Solid card. Think Tomorrow @2 est as well for 24.

Good for Bonner to get his moment of glory, I think Duncan would wreck him though.

Anyway good night of fights from what I thought was the weakest card on paper.

See you again tomorrow.

Ian Garry:
"“There is no way I’m picking Bellator over the UFC. I’m in this to be the best. I don’t really care about being paid,” exclaimed Garry. “If Bellator comes to me with an offer that’s great that’s fine but I don’t really care. For me the only reason I would go to that level is if I can’t make it to the UFC or for some reason I’m not good enough to make it to the UFC. My mind is purely focused on making it to the UFC and that’s what I will do. That’s why I’m with Cage Warriors — if I didn’t wanna go to the UFC I probably would have signed with Bellator already before Cage Warriors. Cage Warriors is the proving land to the UFC, they have proven time and time again with 95 people to the UFC. I’m hoping I’m gonna be number 100.”“There is no way I’m picking Bellator over the UFC. I’m in this to be the best. I don’t really care about being paid,” exclaimed Garry. “If Bellator comes to me with an offer that’s great that’s fine but I don’t really care. For me the only reason I would go to that level is if I can’t make it to the UFC or for some reason I’m not good enough to make it to the UFC. My mind is purely focused on making it to the UFC and that’s what I will do. That’s why I’m with Cage Warriors — if I didn’t wanna go to the UFC I probably would have signed with Bellator already before Cage Warriors. Cage Warriors is the proving land to the UFC, they have proven time and time again with 95 people to the UFC. I’m hoping I’m gonna be number 100.”"
lol well at least he's clear about what he wants.

I remember Mokaev saying similar but being more polite about it.

He just split with his team,, well actually his team broke up with him less then two weeks ahead off his bout. Seems the kid might have a bit off an overinflated ego. His answer about Bellator is very rambling unless there is some mistake but I guess it's legit, but hope he doesn't get a shock when he reaches the UFC and gets a reality check.

Or maybe it's his girlfriend who interrupted mid interview to tell him what to say. She's 38 and I'm getting a weird dynamic from them. I hope these recent problems with his coaches and gym are not due to her influence but I am getting that feeling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layla_Anna-Lee

Last edited:
He just split with his team,, well actually his team broke up with him less then two weeks ahead off his bout. Seems the kid might have a bit off an overinflated ego. His answer about Bellator is very rambling unless there is some mistake but I guess it's legit, but hope he doesn't get a shock when he reaches the UFC and gets a reality check.

Or maybe it's his girlfriend who interrupted mid interview to tell him what to say. She's 38 and I'm getting a weird dynamic from them. I hope these recent problems with his coaches and gym are not due to her influence but I am getting that feeling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Layla_Anna-Lee

His Mrs is Cage Warriors Layla?

ScholarlyChillyIlsamochadegu-max-1mb.gif

Dana watching this interview and hearing how charismatic he is.

ConsiderateFearlessHummingbird-size_restricted.gif

Lol yup, the one and only. She divorced her husband off 7 years and quickly got with Ian. Really quick turnaround, so you know.....

Oh no, he got her name tatted on his arm......and she's retweeting all the stuff about how his former gym are snakes.....

Back