News Cage Warriors trilogy - 24/25/26 June

Boys are gassing a bit now. No wonder though, crazy pace.

Top notch scrap - Props to both guys!

Duncan 2-1.

2-1 Duncan, bright future for both guys imo.

I jinxed Currie.

The second I said he looked like a serious prospect he gassed and got elbowed in the face.

I think Frederick is gonna start strong in this one but start to gas and Bonner will take over.

He still looked good imo, Duncan is just far more experienced than his pro record suggests.
Yeah I just checked his Tapology. 17-5 as an amateur is nuts.

I was impressed with both guys at various points in the fight. Currie needs to improve his cardio, but I like his style. Still only 22.

Yeah I just checked his Tapology. 17-5 as an amateur is nuts.

I was impressed with both guys at various points in the fight. Currie needs to improve his cardio, but I like his style. Still only 22.

It was an insanely fast paced fight, really grappling heavy with loads of transitions. Very hard on the gas tank.

Imagine someone trying to bully Nathias Frederick lol.

Frederick has such an odd way of speaking. Can't place the accent, plus a stutter.

He sounds like an old Vietnamese man.

It was an insanely fast paced fight, really grappling heavy with loads of transitions. Very hard on the gas tank.

Oh - no doubt...jus had me wonderin how many are know for short tanks and how many may have had Covid, etc...

I know he's 38 but I think if Frederick gets the W here he deserves a shot at the UFC even if I'm not sure how well he'd do at that level.

Back