News Cage Warriors trilogy - 24/25/26 June

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
We're back for another one boys

giphy.gif

Few fights announced

They needed to run that Duncan Vs Currie fight back after the way the first one ended.

Hopefully Liam Gittens is a bit more patient this fight lol.

More stuff booked.

Urholin is someone I'm interested in seeing. Record looks good but hasn't competed outside Scandinavia.

Looks like Wooding has also left Bellator.

Looks like Wooding has also left Bellator.

Wooding was mediocre and not that good, funny thing the guy who he lost to Frans Mlambo is fighting in Poland in ten days at Fight Exclusive Night against Jonas Mågård for the title

Wooding was mediocre and not that good, funny thing the guy who he lost to Frans Mlambo is fighting in Poland in ten days at Fight Exclusive Night against Jonas Mågård for the title

Yeah that whole Magard situation was weird as he pulled out of the fight with Taylor Lapilus not wanting to fight him for the title but was suddenly healthy when offered Mlambo instead.

I'd rather fight Mlambo than Lapilus to be fair.

Yeah that whole Magard situation was weird as he pulled out of the fight with Taylor Lapilus not wanting to fight him for the title but was suddenly healthy when offered Mlambo instead.

I'd rather fight Mlambo than Lapilus to be fair.
I was surprised Lapilus even signed with FEN. It's a known promotion in Poland but doubt anywhere else, on the same level as Babilon.

I was surprised Lapilus even signed with FEN. It's a known promotion in Poland but doubt anywhere else, on the same level as Babilon.

Probably just somewhere he doesn't have to get tied down to a long term contract that offered him decent money. I imagine he's got his eyes on a return to the UFC once they go to France.

Probably just somewhere he doesn't have to get tied down to a long term contract that offered him decent money. I imagine he's got his eyes on a return to the UFC once they go to France.
Can you imagine Jon Jones vs. Ngannou in Paris. That is to say if Ngannou gets through Lewis or if Dana is just bluffing about that and using it to pressure Jones into taking a cheaper deal

Can you imagine Jon Jones vs. Ngannou in Paris. That is to say if Ngannou gets through Lewis

I really can't imagine Jon going to Paris tbh. I do think there's some possibility that you might get Ngannou Vs Gane in Paris though, which would be massive.

Assume they will try and get WW finals, Vucenic/Hughes, Hadley, Cartwright title fights on these cards.

Assume they will try and get WW finals, Vucenic/Hughes, Hadley, Cartwright title fights on these cards.

I think there's a good chance Hadley will be fighting at DWCS.

I forgot about Currie. Think I shortlisted him on my "keep an eye on". Didnt see his loss. Is it online?

Back