News Cage Warriors 131 and 132 - 10th/11th December

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
Some fights announced already

FD6s1wBWYAwMJ20

Interesting to see Djati back in action, should be a good challenger for Bonner.

FD1VpetWYAMFzbp

Creasy basically confirming he knew he phantom tapped in the first one by taking an immediate rematch.

FDqllFJXsAEgfpb

Good test for Duncan, he's probably due a title fight if he wins this one.

FDbbsRJX0AQqR90

Kent is the biggest test Figlak has had, time to test just how much of an elite talent he is.

FDbbtPPWUAQUCVz

Decent test for Little Figlak too

IMG_20211102_124304.jpg

Sensible step up in comp for Oban Elliott

Some fantastic English talent on display here. Looking forward to the double header.

I’ll remain tight lipped regarding the lack of female mixed martial arts though.

Figlak bro's always get me hyped.

Which one of these guys is the considered the best prospect?
I dont watch cage warriors very often

Which one of these guys is the considered the best prospect?
I dont watch cage warriors very often

Probably Mateusz Figlak if you held a gun to my head but there's a lot of good prospects in Cage Warriors at the moment.

Aight
I m having college exams at the time, but maybe im gonna check the fights later

More fights

FEAIS_MXoAYpKmJ

Damiani trying to bounce back from his DWCS letdown and Jamie trying to KO his second Italian in a row.

FD_8MNZWUAgsvcJ

Can't remember if this was a low blow or an eye poke the first time, but needed running back

FD_dQN8WQCU_iTn

FD_l4qdWQAQXZDv

Faddine back for the first time since losing the title.

Cards shaping up nicely.

More fights

FEAIS_MXoAYpKmJ

Damiani trying to bounce back from his DWCS letdown and Jamie trying to KO his second Italian in a row.

FD_8MNZWUAgsvcJ

Can't remember if this was a low blow or an eye poke the first time, but needed running back

FD_dQN8WQCU_iTn

FD_l4qdWQAQXZDv

Faddine back for the first time since losing the title.

Cards shaping up nicely.
Speaking off Jamie, hope Bellator signs Nathias Frederick. He is 38, let's be honest he is not getting an UFC contract at this age, and he is a fun fighter and great backstory

Speaking off Jamie, hope Bellator signs Nathias Frederick. He is 38, let's be honest he is not getting an UFC contract at this age, and he is a fun fighter and great backstory

I don't think he's that good to be fair. He's okay for a round then he starts gassing, I don't see him doing much in the majors.

I don't think he's that good to be fair. He's okay for a round then he starts gassing, I don't see him doing much in the majors.
He has power tho and it carries on to the later rounds. Is he a world beater, no, but he is good for a good KO or two

so Joe Mcolgan left?

Apparently can't fight until next year and doesn't want to hold the division up and vacated on the understanding he gets an immediate shot at the champ.

Either way this is a great matchup.

Some pretty reasonably priced tickets… Tempted..

Participant in the great disaster of Bellator London card, Jair Junior is back

Back