Cage Warriors 126; Cage Warriors returning to America after 12 years

This means I could technically go to Bellator then Cage warriors the next day...tempting.

Too bad Bellator didn't give Campbell an exclusive deal. He put on a great show and beat a guy he was a freaking 7:1 underdog to beat. I'd have cut Corrales and given his spot to Campbell, but maybe I'm crazy.

Too bad Bellator didn't give Campbell an exclusive deal. He put on a great show and beat a guy he was a freaking 7:1 underdog to beat. I'd have cut Corrales and given his spot to Campbell, but maybe I'm crazy.
That was a great fight, too bad Campbell wasnt signed to an exclusive deal; he could have had some fun fights at BW. He might not be a world beater but he usually goes out in his shield and he deserved the opportunity.

Interesting to see Rohskopf return. Was a hyped prospect that got derailed hard and fast in his UFC debut. Still a good grappler who could be UFC level if he irons out some of his issues.

LOL They want $95 plus fees for tickets. Doesnt look like a bad seat in the house but theres only like 100 of them if that. I would go at $50. Looks like a good card.

I'm not happy that the Johnny Campbell Vs Wilson Reis fight is off, was looking forward to that one.

This card has only Max's fight to look forward to and ia basically only to see how he rebounds. Of he can string 4-5 good performances then maybe the UFC can give him another shot.

This card has only Max's fight to look forward to and ia basically only to see how he rebounds. Of he can string 4-5 good performances then maybe the UFC can give him another shot.

lol was literally making my post about Max as you posted this.

I'm also interested in the Zak Pauga fight, he's looked good in LFA.

Back