Cage warriors 113 PBP

Great game plan Darren, eagerly grapple with the grappler. Can't believe I bet this dude so big.

it wasnt even a close fight. truly pathetic, getting owned by a journeyman going up a weight class. stewart is a fucking loser!

I can’t believe I switched to Darren Stewart
#fadethejerk

should’ve known I was on the right side despite the entire forum being on Stewart

I hedged with fabinski decision x 4.5, but why i jsut didnt only bet that baffles me. im really disappointed in myself. that stewart motherfucking guy is the biggest retard I have ever seen. Betting this guy is like giving your creditcard to a homeless guy and then hoping he returns it!!!!

I hedged with fabinski decision x 4.5, but why i jsut didnt only bet that baffles me. im really disappointed in myself. that stewart motherfucking guy is the biggest retard I have ever seen. Betting this guy is like giving your creditcard to a homeless guy and then hoping he returns it!!!!
It’s called forum bias. Just because I beat the market on the price doesn’t mean it was the right side. The initial feeling was Stewart is only betable as a dog and there was a chance he got wrestled for 2 of 3 rounds

It’s called forum bias. Just because I beat the market on the price doesn’t mean it was the right side. The initial feeling was Stewart is only betable as a dog and there was a chance he got wrestled for 2 of 3 rounds
Yes i was stupid. But knowing fabinski moved up and stewart had a nice winstreak swayed me. But the fuxker is just a horrible fighter. There are really no excuses for betting that guy as an over -200 fighter. It is almost as bad as betting on Pudilova as a -170 favourite.

This forum always really loves -200 favourites and they fail more than 2/3 of the time.

Back