Cage warriors 113 PBP

lol almost Ko by the only strike landed in the fight... Fucking boring

You say fragility I say risk management. Bad fist fight, mediocre wrestling match I'll take it.
He's a sorry excuse for a bear should wear a chicken mask instead. Anyone who bet bear at -150 or so must have been ecstatic though that was a free win and the right play. I was going to bet him too if my parlay didn't bust, now just interested in watching some exciting matches.

it is a 5 rounds fight... I got the DEC line in a parlay with Bear DEC and Stewart finish, huge pay, but not confident that this fight goes the distance... and the finish line sucks

He's a sorry excuse for a bear should wear a chicken mask instead. Anyone who bet bear at -150 or so must have been ecstatic though that was a free win and the right play. I was going to bet him too if my parlay didn't bust, now just interested in watching some exciting matches.
I'm an MMA fan but I try not to bet the most exciting fights. Though I do think the Dentist could cash and loosen a few fillings.

Cage warriors pacing is so nice, ufc could learn lots.

Last leg on parlay is Stewart, hedge or nah?

Dentist ML to cash last leg of parlay, have 5 different parlays already cashed with fighters Mason, Richardson, Bear, Paddy.

Really hoping the butcher has no luck grinding the teeth of the Dentist lol

Now will we see a different level in this next fight? is UFC vs CW now

Back