Cage Warriors 113, Fri. March 20, 2:30 PM ET/11:30 AM PT/6:30 PM UK PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins in the CW 113 Main Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would Stewart take this short notice fight. Hes on a 2 fight win streak and 4 of 5 with his only loss being a split decision loss to Edman whose on a roll now. Theres no upside to taking this fight. He needs to fire his managers theres no way they should have taken this fight

Good decision, a Cage Warriors decision. Good night all. See you next time.

Also that stupid fat fuckin announcer. Did he win a raffle or what ? Fat fuckin gerbil

Thanks guys , had a really good time watching fights with you
Hope we can do it again sometime
Sooner than later I hope

respect and good health to all you guys

Why would Stewart take this short notice fight. Hes on a 2 fight win streak and 4 of 5 with his only loss being a split decision loss to Edman whose on a roll now. Theres no upside to taking this fight. He needs to fire his managers theres no way they should have taken this fight
It wasn't really short notice, just a changed opponent. An opportunity to main event?

The bear and Fabinski probably the technical best fighters on this card but also the most boring ones.

for those that missed it and still watching this is a fun one

This really is a fun fight. Even though I know what happens I am enjoying it.

It wasn't really short notice, just a changed opponent. An opportunity to main event?
Even though its just a changed opponent he trained to fight a completely different fighter. Also main eventing Cage Warriors doesnt do anything for him. I wouldnt be surprised if he made less than his Ufc purse

Even though its just a changed opponent he trained to fight a completely different fighter. Also main eventing Cage Warriors doesnt do anything for him. I wouldnt be surprised if he made less than his Ufc purse
No way he made less, but I see your point.

On a rewatch, I no longer disagree with the decision.

Back