News Cage Warrior 127, 128, 129 on September 30, October 1, October 2

He could be a good addition to the Bellator London card, however, that is almost an impossibility. Im sure he would jump at the chance of a short notice fight for the UFC but not for Bellator. So, I doubt he will be making the move for these Euro cards. He would be a nice addition to the Bellator BWGP, though, so maybe Coker could make a move. I personally dont think its going to happen unless he has a work visa.

Having said that, although he is pretty legit, I think Bellator should stay away, just because they dont need more grappling heavy fighters, particularly at BW.

giphy.gif

Hughes Vs Charriere is a great fight, I think Hughes is really growing as a fighter and I think he takes it. I'm kind of seeing this as being for the real title because I felt Vucenic lost to both of them.

Fletcher should deal with Wooding without too much issue I think, Fletcher is really, really good.

He could be a good addition to the Bellator London card, however, that is almost an impossibility. Im sure he would jump at the chance of a short notice fight for the UFC but not for Bellator. So, I doubt he will be making the move for these Euro cards. He would be a nice addition to the Bellator BWGP, though, so maybe Coker could make a move. I personally dont think its going to happen unless he has a work visa.

Having said that, although he is pretty legit, I think Bellator should stay away, just because they dont need more grappling heavy fighters, particularly at BW.

between travel/visa issues with fighters, UFC not going to UK and running contender series signing fighters every week might not leave any room to sign guys for a while.

Could leave Jack and Hadley on the outs and if they cant get into US or UFC isnt signing guys right now Bellator will be the only option.

between travel/visa issues with fighters, UFC not going to UK and running contender series signing fighters every week might not leave any room to sign guys for a while.

Could leave Jack and Hadley on the outs and if they cant get into US or UFC isnt signing guys right now Bellator will be the only option.
One of the negatives of the UFC not doing any international cards for the foreseeable future, if ever again. No local fighters can get short notice contracts

If I had to sign only one of them, I would sign Hadley, rather than Cartwright. He is making the move to BW and is a bit more exciting than Cartwright.

The problem with Bellator signing them is that, due to visa issues they wouldnt be able to participate in the BWGP. That means they would only be fighting other European guys for the duration of the tournament and only once a year when Bellator goes to Europe. Not worth the money, IMO.

If I had to sign only one of them, I would sign Hadley, rather than Cartwright. He is making the move to BW and is a bit more exciting than Cartwright.

The problem with Bellator signing them is that, due to visa issues they wouldnt be able to participate in the BWGP. That means they would only be fighting other European guys for the duration of the tournament and only once a year when Bellator goes to Europe. Not worth the money, IMO.

Has he said he plans to fight at BW not Fly? I know he can fight there but I think he will be undersized at BW. If he ended up in Bellator thats his only option but if he goes to UFC he'd be better off staying at 125 if he can make it.

Also looks like he got his visa appointment so if he gets that situated and can fight in US he should sign soon.

I don't think Hadley is moving to BW, I think he was just willing to accept a short notice BW fight as he's sunk money into camp for his contender series fight and needs to get a fight to put some money in the bank.

PFL should start BW div, its probably deepest worldwide div in the sport. There are fighters to pick up, you have Ali's connection to guys in Russia.

You could put together a decent div.

Without a doubt, I don't know why they don't replace LHW or some other shit division with it. Maybe they think it's not a draw.

Has he said he plans to fight at BW not Fly? I know he can fight there but I think he will be undersized at BW. If he ended up in Bellator thats his only option but if he goes to UFC he'd be better off staying at 125 if he can make it.

Also looks like he got his visa appointment so if he gets that situated and can fight in US he should sign soon.

If he got his visa issues sorted out then the UFC should be his next stop, for sure. I still think its ridiculous the UFC just snubbed him and didnt even offer him another shot. CW guys are usually there because they only want to be in the UFC, so I doubt he will sign a multifight deal, particularly in Bellator. There its perceived as the "B League" and there is a strong chance he will get derailed.

If he got his visa issues sorted out then the UFC should be his next stop, for sure. I still think its ridiculous the UFC just snubbed him and didnt even offer him another shot. CW guys are usually there because they only want to be in the UFC, so I doubt he will sign a multifight deal, particularly in Bellator. There its perceived as the "B League" and there is a strong chance he will get derailed.

I don't think they've snubbed him as such, I don't think he's actually got his visa yet, just the appointment.

Without googling it feels like this is Creasy's like.. 4th chance at CW gold.

Yeah, he's kind of the Jack Grant of Flyweight.
Did Grant sign a multi bout deal with Bellator or is it just a one off. Grant is a veteran of Cage Warriors but getting up there in age and unlikely to ever get a UFC deal, so hope he gets paid well for his final years. Maybe use some of that 50K Kiefer Crosbie was getting per bout.

Back