Caffeine is horrible for gains

I started the thread and I have a point in my title and 1st post and you say the opposite,I quitted myself and happy with the results and wanted to share,what war?but you try to insult which is impossible

Maybe you should consider not making statements as though they are fact if they are based on your opinion not fact.

You seem to be implying that you can feel the difference between how much muscle tissue you are gaining when you take caffeine vs when you don't, that's absolutely hilarious. Besides the fact that bodybuilding is about more than simply gaining muscle and there are plenty of beneficial reasons to use caffeine in that pursuit.

Goodnight you precious snowflake

Maybe you should consider not making statements as though they are fact if they are based on your opinion not fact.

You seem to be implying that you can feel the difference between how much muscle tissue you are gaining when you take caffeine vs when you don't, that's absolutely hilarious. Besides the fact that bodybuilding is about more than simply gaining muscle and there are plenty of beneficial reasons to use caffeine in that pursuit.

Goodnight you precious snowflake
Ok (mentally) weak guy have good sleep I just started my day

Ok (mentally) weak guy have good sleep I just started my day

Hope you slept well then, I hope you do good today so you don't have to repeat fourth grade for a third time. Your sloppy cortisol filled ass is probably taking a hellish toll on those little chairs by now.

Free Pro Tip - 200mg or so of caffeine will help you get through the tests that have a lot of words.

Caffeine like any other stimulant can aid you in losing weight, but not muscle mass. Of course if you eat enough calories you won't lose any weight.

Here's a published article about the topic on the National Library of Medicine https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28177708/#:~:text=In conclusion, caffeine administration does,protein synthesis, or muscle hypertrophy.

In conclusion, caffeine administration does not impair skeletal muscle load-induced mTOR signaling, protein synthesis, or muscle hypertrophy.

Last edited:
https://www.verywellmind.com/caffeine-stress-and-your-health-3145078#:~:text=Caffeine and stress can both,and give you a boost.

"On the positive side, caffeine has been found to enhance physical performance and endurance if it isn’t overused."

"Enjoy caffeine with physical activity: Caffeine is best ingested before exercise—that way your performance is enhanced and the stress-management benefits of exercise can keep you healthy and feeling less stressed throughout the day."

caffeine used to be a banned substance. The ergogenic effects of caffeine on cycling performance have been studied and the amounts required for measurable performance increase are massive IMO (450-600mg).

caffeine used to be a banned substance. The ergogenic effects of caffeine on cycling performance have been studied and the amounts required for measurable performance increase are massive IMO (450-600mg).

Average cup of coffee (250mL) is around 100mg.
So 4 coffees ish? That's a daily thing for a lot of people in the morning lol. I drink about 500-750mL daily.

Hope you slept well then, I hope you do good today so you don't have to repeat fourth grade for a third time. Your sloppy cortisol filled ass is probably taking a hellish toll on those little chairs by now.

Free Pro Tip - 200mg or so of caffeine will help you get through the tests that have a lot of words.
You re just full of words always talk too much like old ladies

With caffeine lifting weights is easier no doubt makes feel stronger but caffeine makes muscles flabby because of cortizol hormone

Most caffeine pills are 200mg, so that's like 2 or 3 caffeine pills.

That's right. The strongest Starbucks grande is like 200mg. You would have to gulp down upto 3 to see an ergogenic effect.

Yes; degree in Exercise Science as well. Plus, the studies I showed you indicating it's a non-issue. You're just trolling at this point.
I never troll and I quitted 3 months ago,Iknow a lot of studies says caffeine is good this that etc but if you make a search about quitting caffeine on youtube you will see a lot of people talks like me,When you quit caffeine 1st week is horrible you feel asleep all day weak as hell but after 1 week you start to feel difference in good ways by the way caffeine is a poison plants produce for not to eaten by insects

Here you see how caffeine effects spider
300px-CaffeinatedSpider.jpg

If some humans are spiders and some spiders are turtles than some OP's are trolls.

Not sure about strength training but it’s great for endurance and weight loss.

That's right. The strongest Starbucks grande is like 200mg. You would have to gulp down upto 3 to see an ergogenic effect.

Even if we don't go as far as an ergogenic effect, even small doses of coffee can make a difference when you exercise. I for one noticed that I tend to train harder or run faster after a strong coffee (it seems that my focus and motivation increases), as a side effect though it also means sweating more and dehydrating quicker / increasing the risk of cramps with prolonged exercise.

But I see what you're saying, to consider it some kind of PED with an ergogenic effect you'd need quite a high dose.

Back