Caffeine/Coffee

Never heard of Costa Coffee. The only reason I ever go to Starbucks is because most of the guys I work with like it and the company pays for it. Half the time I just end up getting a bottle of water.

farmboy said:
Never heard of Costa Coffee. The only reason I ever go to Starbucks is because most of the guys I work with like it and the company pays for it. Half the time I just end up getting a bottle of water.

fairplay, although if it was free i would go for the quadruple expresso or whatever it is that prob costs about $10.

farmboy said:
You wre best off tossing it. Their coffee and espresso stink. I don't know what it is about their coffee, but it tastes like the beans were roasted too long. The stuff just tastes burnt to me.
you probably don't like actual coffee

Is it ok to put a couple teaspoons of sugar in coffee or should I just man up and drink it diesel?

Up to you. How clean is your diet? If you have hotdogs for lunch every now and then, why not add some sugar? If you are a pro fighter or a BB who is dieting down maybe you shouldn't. Also it depends on how much sugar you like.

I would say either don't use it, or get splenda.

I'm actually trying to gain weight. But I have cut out sugar in every other part of my diet (white bread, soda, fruit juice) so I might as well do it here. How does unrefined and refined sugar work? I know refined sugar i bad but what abiyt unrefined? And is the sugar u put in ur coffee unrefined?

Look. Simply put: if you can handle the caffine, coffee has more benefits than drawbacks.

Antioxidents, and potential protection vs some diseases like diabeties, certain cancers, and Parkinson's.
http://www.webmd.com/content/Article/80/96454.htm

I love the taste of coffee and the caffine doesn't bother me at all, so I drink it daily.

Back