Cacares or Rodriguez?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am hoping for Rodriguez to knock him out, I can't like Cacares, he just has this thing about him which I dislike, same with Holloway.

Who goes further in the UFC? and who wins?

I think Caceres' peak is a top 15 fighter and he reached that at BW, I think Yair's will be top 10.

As for who wins, Idk. It should be wild and go everywhere.

Should be a fun fight with these two lanky motherfuckers. Hopefully @shonuf doesn't interfere.

SHONUF!!!

Yair via reverse spin cartwheel elbow and we get a Bruce LeeRoy Brenneman hair shaking KO.

I am hoping for Rodriguez to knock him out, I can't like Cacares, he just has this thing about him which I dislike, same with Holloway.

So what you're saying is you hate minorities?

Yair is going to demolish Caceres. I'm really surprised anybody thinks this is a competitive fight.

As much as I like Caceres, I think Rodriguez finishes him early.

Yair is the future, Bruce Leroy is a mildly talented circus act.

Lol, who is he taunting?
Probably the armenian guy. They're always angry. I wanna be invited to an armenian xmas/thanksgiving dinner & make a documentary out of it. While wearing a tyt shirt.

yair is a better version of caceres both have a wild tae kwon do based style with questionable ground game but yair has the better chin as well as the better stand up.

tumblr_lpfysygeP71qkfq8lo5_500.gif

Bruce Leroy by way of the Glow.
Hopefully the Glow is not on the USADA list of banned substances.

yair is a better version of caceres both have a wild tae kwon do based style with questionable ground game but yair has the better chin as well as the better stand up.

I don't know about better chin , Caceres has only been knocked out by Rivera who can legit one punch KO any 135er with a clean shot. I'm picking Yair on this , he looks to be coming into his own , has that Mexican elevation cardio , and is coming out of a good camp.

I don't know about better chin , Caceres has only been knocked out by Rivera who can legit one punch KO any 135er with a clean shot. I'm picking Yair on this , he looks to be coming into his own , has that Mexican elevation cardio , and is coming out of a good camp.

dude i am a caceres fan i've seen one too many fights where he gets rocked and proceeds to get sub'd or has a comeback

I'm going with Yair here. Alex is all over the map as far as performances in the cage.

Back