Cacao- good or bad

I have being enjoying none sugary cacao types for my diet.
GMO Free.

Last edited:
A nutritionist said that it could have more beneficial effect than bad if consumed without excess of course only black chocolate with the least possible sugar

im not a doctor but if we look at the nutritional values of cacao there is plenty of nutrients like zinc who is a key element for that are a good for the immune system and metabolism i think its about how you consume it

Cacao powder has very high antioxidant density, which as a reminder binds to free radicals produced as a by-product of normal mitochondrial metabolism and slows down cellular aging e.g. better physical appearance and better organ function as you age. The sugar part of chocolate has no benefits, of course.

The article doesn't even provide a mechanism for why chocolate would lower testosterone, it's just some dumb pop science.

Milk, cocoa , some chocolate (I prefer white) and marshmallows on top, delicious

Cocoa is terrible for you. Stay away.
Why did you delete your reply saying that you're joking and it's fine and then send me a pm?

Why can't you just post this here?

"Cacao could give you copper toxicity. Beware."

Last edited:
Why did you delete your reply saying that you're joking and it's fine and then send me a pm?

Why can't you just post this here?

"Cacao could give you copper toxicity. Beware."

I hate to be the one to tell you but this site has a very high percentage of gutless posters who take some lame pot shot's and then go dark when they meet up with some opposition. It's fucking gross.

Just kidding, I know I'm not telling you something you don't already know, I think you are in about four active threads where that is happening right now :).

I don't always agree with everything you say but at least you have the balls to stick with it until any point gets played out. Kudos. The pussies that wimp out like that are only concerned with feeling like they won something, not the truth of the matter. I guess they figure they can't lose if they don't show up.

I hate to be the one to tell you but this site has a very high percentage of gutless posters who take some lame pot shot's and then go dark when they meet up with some opposition. It's fucking gross.

Just kidding, I know I'm not telling you something you don't already know, I think you are in about four active threads where that is happening right now :).

I don't always agree with everything you say but at least you have the balls to stick with it until any point gets played out. Kudos. The pussies that wimp out like that are only concerned with feeling like they won something, not the truth of the matter. I guess they figure they can't lose if they don't show up.
Sometimes I wimp out too or just lose interest but thx

Sometimes I wimp out too or just lose interest but thx
lol yeah I'm just ranting. Everyone is going to do it to some extent, getting trolled like that only actually bothers me on certain subjects and when they come out guns blazing stating opinions as though they were fact then go dark.

I think both coffee and cacao won't harm if you take not more than a cup in a day

I think both coffee and cacao won't harm if you take not more than a cup in a day
Sometimes I have several cups of coffee and chocolate bar pieces because I'm a wild child

Back