Law CA driving a Bill to protect gay child sex offenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKES!

RIP Gregolian, BWR
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mod Note: As per the guidelines, do not accuse other posters of being pedophiles. It can and likely will result in an infraction or ban.

Well folks. Just when you thought you've seen it all with Drag Queens asking little boys to twerk on camera. Why stop there??? The leftists in CA are pushing to allow special exceptions to registering sex offenders to Gays who use little 14 year old boys.

I'm a big proponent of LG rights but this is disturbing.

"Bill still allows sex ‘when committed without force, where the minor was a willing participant and under the age of 14"

https://californiaglobe.com/section...uthor-of-bill-to-protect-child-sex-offenders/

Last edited by a moderator:
The elites love their pederasty. Anerica is nothing but modern day Rome/Egypt/Babylon/ect. This is what all the focus on normalizing transgenders, pedos, pederastys, homos, and every other backward notion you can think of. They are trying to re-establish that ancient Luciferian culture in a way that its accepted by the masses.

tenor.gif

Well folks. Just when you thought you've seen it all with Drag Queens asking little boys to twerk on camera.

Holy shit you're a sick fuck to be watching this type of shit. Jesus you people are disgusting.

It gives the judge discretion as to whether someone has to register as a sex offender if the case meets certain criteria rather it being mandatory. But proceed with your hand wringing over the gays.
Huh? Finding a bill repulsive that allows 14 year olds to consent to men is hand wringing??????

Yet the bill doesn't do that.

It gives the judge discretion as to whether someone has to register as a sex offender if the case meets certain criteria rather it being mandatory. But proceed with your hand wringing over the gays.

OMG face palm

“This bill states non-forcible sodomy, oral copulation, and sexual penetration with a minor do not require mandatory sex offender registration

“Currently, if a 14- to 17-year-old and a partner who is less than 10 years older have consensual sex, it is illegal, but the law does not require someone convicted in such a case to register as a sex offender if they had vaginal intercourse; it gives a judge discretion. If the case involves oral or anal intercourse, however, the offender must register.”
it’s already apart of the law it’s just so that gay men aren’t being singled out as mandatory.

They say within 10 years of the minor's age. I get the point, you don't want some teenager getting listed as a sex offender when he/she is fucking with another teen. I would agree with the idea that 10 years is too big of a gap.

And even then, the judge can still make the older party register as a sex offender.

They say within 10 years of the minor's age. I get the point, you don't want some teenager getting listed as a sex offender when he/she is fucking with another teen. I would agree with the idea that 10 years is too big of a gap.

And even then, the judge can still make the older party register as a sex offender.
Yeah, a 24 year old diddling a 14 year old shouldn't be left up to a judge's discretion on whether it was an offense or not IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back