Media BYE: Ref gets attacked and a Brawls breaks out...

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
So i was watching BYE...and it got a little bit crowdy inside the cage...

What happened?
Illegal knee...
Fighter complains and doesnt defend the choke anymore...and taps out...

Corner jumps the cage and gets into refs face...

Looks like everything is cleared...and then some lowlife Idiot gets in the cage and attacks the ref...

Watch it here...
The causing of all of that: 1.53.15
Rumlbe starts around: 1.55.25

They are salty their boy lost

I wonder....are they Dagestanian or Chechnyan? Both have the same mob mentality when it comes to justice.

Good lord, that knee was basically the weakest knee you could ever land. He more less just lifted his foot of the ground and the knee landed with next to no force behind it. Yes illegal, but far from being anything that should've altered the outcome of the fight. Dumb fighter on the bottom was just more or less was worried about complaining than fighting.

Shame on the rest of the hood rats for their actions afterward.

I wonder....are they Dagestanian or Chechnyan? Both have the same mob mentality when it comes to justice.
According to media it was people ffrom the corner of Alim Gugov and Tapology and Sherdog says that he is from Kabardino-Balkariya, but I don't know ethnical or regional background of people in his corner.

Fuck you for not timestamping a 7! Hour video.

Is that illegal at this organization? That knee barely did anything at all.

The guy should have continued to defend. I wonder if he is able to protest the loss and get it ruled a No Contest.

If anyone is interested in other such stuff in Russian mma, I think someone like bloodyelbow covered another incident when mass brawl happened, it was like an Uzbeks vs. non-Uzbeks and I remember people wrote that they complained to police that there were some Russophobic hate speech.
Another strange/controversial stuff that wasn't covered by English-languaged media - fight on an event sponsored/organized by some Cossacks organization. People started to boo after one decision because they thought that fighter was robbed. So, if I'm not mistaken head of Cossacks organization stepped to the ring and said that robbed guy deserved to lose since he walked out to a (thrash metal) song with words "My king is Lucifer" in it. Said that what's next, he is gonna walkout to song with words like "my king is Hitler or Chikatilo" and that his ancestors fought not for that.

Lol barely landed. Dude was looking for a way out so homeboy gave him one and choked him out.

Another strange/controversial stuff that wasn't covered by English-languaged media - fight on an event sponsored/organized by some Cossacks organization. People started to boo after one decision because they thought that fighter was robbed. So, if I'm not mistaken head of Cossacks organization stepped to the ring and said that robbed guy deserved to lose since he walked out to a (thrash metal) song with words "My king is Lucifer" in it. Said that what's next, he is gonna walkout to song with words like "my king is Hitler or Chikatilo" and that his ancestors fought not for that.

This story:

source.gif

Said that what's next, he is gonna walkout to song with words like "my king is Hitler or Chikatilo" and that his ancestors fought not for that

tenor.gif

Those guys are ugly f@#kers.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Can anyone please help me with what the referee said when he took the mic?

Back