By tomorrow morning, once again no one will care about Alan jouban

alan-jouban-finds-success-in-ufc-and-with-versace-091216_605679_OpenGraphImage.jpg

It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

Back to fight pass prelims for you Alan.

You do realize that Alan has fought on several main cards before and was a co main to Shogun/OSP main card....right? His first 4 fights in the UFC were main card, and he's only been on prelims 2x out of his 8 ufc fights. And he's never fought on fightpass prelims before, he's headlined the prelim card.

Pretty retarded post buddy.

It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

I like Jouban. He'll never be champ, but he is a competent mid tier fighter. I don't see the sense in belittling him at the expense of a fighter he just outclassed.

It was funny watching Perry get out struck 2 to 1 by a male model though.

Thx kid, I'm sure you are a big time Conor fans and how desperate you are trying to defend his selfishness to talk trash about other fighters just to sell fight like selling his own axx.

But you forget about the fact that there are a lot of hard-core fans out there who don't even bother about trash talk instead the quality of fight delivered like Swan vs Choi.

I think the reason why Jouban isnt popular is because of his last name.

If he changed his name to something like Alan Jacobs he would be much more talked about.

Jouban just sounds weird.

6 of his 8 ufc fights have been on the main card.:) And I don't think he's ever fought on the fight pass portion of the prelims.

I dont know about that but hes responsible for an enormous train derailment followed by the skies opening up with salt all over the damn place..

Why are you guys all willfully being trolled?

Back