By tomorrow morning, once again no one will care about Alan jouban

As unfortunate as it is manufactured hype trains works just as good as legitimate personality or talent. No one knew who Sage or Conor were before Sherdog trolls went into overdrive. Now Sage is the main event of a card when any other fighter with his personality and record would still be undercard material.

If Perry had won this fight convincingly his popularity would have skyrocketed due to all the undeserved troll hype.

I bet Conor had 1/100th of the Twitter followers as a champion considered boring like MM until the troll hype train catapulted him into superstardom.

<36>

Sherdog is not the real world. Conor became popular based on his highlight reel knockouts and personality, not the sherdog fanclub.

Alan Condit lost some points with me. Not just for the gameplan, but did anyone see how hard he flinched and spazzed every time Perry came close and threw a shot? He looked terrified to get hit.

Oh well, back to can-crushing for the both of them.

He should embrace the "Captain Bully" persona and roll with it. Start calling out wannabe tough guys and bad role models. He should call out both Diaz bros and tell them he's gonna clean their act.

That ought to win him some fans...

Jouban is a good fighter who has delivered consistently exciting performances inside the UFC. I've been a fan of his since the RFA and never once cared about Mike Perry. He's a dime a dozen brawler who appeals to Limp Bizkit fans.

Jouban is a good fighter who has delivered consistently exciting performances inside the UFC. I've been a fan of his since the RFA and never once cared about Mike Perry. He's a dime a dozen brawler who appeals to Limp Bizkit fans.

I guess Jouban appeals to people who like the shittiest prog metal imaginable.

You're being disingenuous.They are both early main card/prelim type fighters and were roughly in the same spot prior to the fight. The fact that sherdog weirdos made threads about Perry is irrelevant. Jobain won- his career is progressing. Perry lost-his career is not.

As unfortunate as it is manufactured hype trains works just as good as legitimate personality or talent. No one knew who Sage or Conor were before Sherdog trolls went into overdrive. Now Sage is the main event of a card when any other fighter with his personality and record would still be undercard material.

If Perry had won this fight convincingly his popularity would have skyrocketed due to all the undeserved troll hype.

I bet Conor had 1/100th of the Twitter followers as a champion considered boring like MM until the troll hype train catapulted him into superstardom.

Yeah, his exciting fights, great skill, and fun personality meant nothing. All troll hype.

and only noobs care so much about Perry. He is mediocre with a decent amount of potential. STFU about him.

This. It's just a conspiracy. Platinum is still undefeated.

sarcasm noted.

Can you disprove what the OP said? Or are you going to keep throwing little childish insults?

This isn't a facial aesthetics contest. Jouban is going to stay in the prelims forever.

Perry, on the other hand, with his pressure oriented fighting style with a few adjustments can easily rise again like Robbie Lawler did.

Jouban had been around longer than Perry. Perry with a undercard ko of a giant Godzilla mother fucker boosted him for some reason. Alan wins it's cricket's. I think Perry is funny, but I don't see the hype. Unless it's his great zingers which I do find amusing.

In loss, he is still getting talked about more than jouban( take this thread out of it and see for your self past couple pages) Alan is too bland to make anything happen. Not being mean, it's just facts

What great zingers? All he does is call people gay.

Yeah, his exciting fights, great skill, and fun personality meant nothing. All troll hype.

There is nothing unique about his fights or skill.

The first few posts about him were literally shitting on him for the dumb stuff he did at his first weigh in with the faking the handshake and screaming. That's not exactly high marks on personality. He stands out because he is weird.

There is nothing unique about his fights or skill.

The first few posts about him were literally shitting on him for the dumb stuff he did at his first weigh in with the faking the handshake and screaming. That's not exactly high marks on personality. He stands out because he is weird.

I was talking about conor. Perry is dime a dozen in both personality and skill.

The idolization of mediocrity is a character trait of juggalos.

See exactly!! Only reason people gave a shit about him all of a sudden.

Just like Diego brandao when he fought conor. No one gave two shits if he lived or died, until conor was sign to fight him, then he went from 3 fans ( 2 being his parents) to everyone supporting him and became a fan over night. He lost then was forgotten by the following week.

Difference is conor was a star. Perry is a..... well we don't even know, but he got a cult for some reason.

Dude you're not Conor and your not in the wwe cut the tough guy in your face bullshit. Diego Brandao had some exciting ass fights and that's why people liked watching him. He beat the living shit out of Brian Caraway, and his fight with Dennis Bermudez was a crazy fight. Just because people don't talk nonsense about one fighter 24/7 doesn't mean people don't like watching them fight.

Give Alan Lesner,,yea that will get him noticed..

Back