By tomorrow morning, once again no one will care about Alan jouban

I became a fan of Jouban last night.

It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

Back to fight pass prelims for you Alan.
Your saltiness is showing.

You clearly know his name, as you said Jouban twice, but then at the end you call him "jobbin or whatever", trying to play it off like you don't masturbate to his modeling pics 24/7.

Nice try bud.

df80a69ab10c3bbe461157ed6ebfc74519b65c38cd8e7ab9b80cfdc4530de1d8.jpg

While your right about jouban,your wrong about perry,the platinum nation werent real fans and have already abandoned him

Jouban has twice the Twitter followers of Perry. No one gives a fuck about Platinum outside of his weird fanclub here on sherdog.

If only they were competing in a popularity contest and not a fight Perry would have demolished Jouban.

How bout no? Perry is not popular. Only here on sherdog due to a group of trolls manufacturing hype about him by spamming threads. Jouban has twice the number of Twitter followers.

No we just aren't part of some gay nation backing a guy ranked #29... Team Jouban is glad he won but we've moved on. Purple pillows for Plat Nation.
I know you're a big shot around here AND you give zero fuqs about some Oliver Twist little Air Lats but respect where it's due.

It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

Back to fight pass prelims for you Alan.
Are you crazy?! He just beat the man! "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!" Alan just beat a very tough mike perry and with that captured the Platinum Belt! All the respect to mike but untill someone defeats Jounan, he is the rightful PLATINUM title belt holder! Give it up for Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
pic06.jpg

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

I look forward to seeing his next fight, he's on people's radar now. I also look forward to seeing Perry lose again.

How bout no? Perry is not popular. Only here on sherdog due to a group of trolls manufacturing hype about him by spamming threads. Jouban has twice the number of Twitter followers.

As unfortunate as it is manufactured hype trains works just as good as legitimate personality or talent. No one knew who Sage or Conor were before Sherdog trolls went into overdrive. Now Sage is the main event of a card when any other fighter with his personality and record would still be undercard material.

If Perry had won this fight convincingly his popularity would have skyrocketed due to all the undeserved troll hype.

I bet Conor had 1/100th of the Twitter followers as a champion considered boring like MM until the troll hype train catapulted him into superstardom.

Jouban had been around longer than Perry. Perry with a undercard ko of a giant Godzilla mother fucker boosted him for some reason. Alan wins it's cricket's. I think Perry is funny, but I don't see the hype. Unless it's his great zingers which I do find amusing.

In loss, he is still getting talked about more than jouban( take this thread out of it and see for your self past couple pages) Alan is too bland to make anything happen. Not being mean, it's just facts

Are you crazy?! He just beat the man! "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!" Alan just beat a very tough mike perry and with that captured the Platinum Belt! All the respect to mike but untill someone defeats Jounan, he is the rightful PLATINUM title belt holder! Give it up for Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
pic06.jpg

War Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless
Those are 24" barrels ... by my measuring stick.

Jouban had been around longer than Perry. Perry with a undercard ko of a giant Godzilla mother fucker boosted him for some reason. Alan wins it's cricket's. I think Perry is funny, but I don't see the hype. Unless it's his great zingers which I do find amusing.

In loss, he is still getting talked about more than jouban( take this thread out of it and see for your self past couple pages) Alan is too bland to make anything happen. Not being mean, it's just facts
It's not 'crickets' when Jouban wins. All of us modern anima/animus integrated motherfuckers are gently golf clapping and quietly celebrating.

Don't be such a ... NE-ANDER-TALL

Jouban juat gave two guys in a row their first loss. I say give him a crack at someone ranked 10-15

As unfortunate as it is manufactured hype trains works just as good as legitimate personality or talent. No one knew who Sage or Conor were before Sherdog trolls went into overdrive. Now Sage is the main event of a card when any other fighter with his personality and record would still be undercard material.

If Perry had won this fight convincingly his popularity would have skyrocketed due to all the undeserved troll hype.

I bet Conor had 1/100th of the Twitter followers as a champion considered boring like MM until the troll hype train catapulted him into superstardom.
Cynical bro is cynical bro

Welcome to the party, Hans

He'll get a fight somewhere in the top 5-15 soon. Might need to go through another guy first.

Yeah, it seems like another win could get the perry hype train back up and running

Sherdog does not equal the real world. People are only talking about Perry on here because his small fanclub spammed the forum with Platinum bless, etc.

Sherdog popularity is meaningless. He's irrelevant outside of here, just another guy on the prelims.

Back