By tomorrow morning, once again no one will care about Alan jouban

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

Back to fight pass prelims for you Alan.

He said he asked for Brown but they gave him Perry, I say give him Brown now.

Perry never lost. I don't know what people are talking about...

so by tomorrow Jouban will be in the same position as Perry? nice to know

If only they were competing in a popularity contest and not a fight Perry would have demolished Jouban.

Come to think of it Taylor Swift is a much better fighter than Jouban because even though she would lose she would still be more popular after which is what really counts to fight fans apparently.

Jouban is pretty bland. Only reason I was rooting for him was because he was fighting Michael perry

Yeah but nobody will care about Platinum Perry either.

So thats still a win.

upload_2016-12-18_12-37-44-jpeg.179075

It's sad he is going back to prelims, and all Perry needs is 1 ko vs any scrub and a funny zinger, and he is right back where he was and jouban is forgotten.

Even with a win, those same people still been doing nothing but mentioning Perry with a lil..... oh yea, congrats to that Alan jobbin guy.

Perry will lose his next fight rhough

Jouban will go back to fucking models and 10/10's.

Jouban is pretty bland. Only reason I was rooting for him was because he was fighting Michael perry

See exactly!! Only reason people gave a shit about him all of a sudden.

Just like Diego brandao when he fought conor. No one gave two shits if he lived or died, until conor was sign to fight him, then he went from 3 fans ( 2 being his parents) to everyone supporting him and became a fan over night. He lost then was forgotten by the following week.

Difference is conor was a star. Perry is a..... well we don't even know, but he got a cult for some reason.

Last edited:
Tell your boyfriend to put more effort in the fight and less in the weigh in's and he might do better next time.

This is true

Cry @Jermei

No we just aren't part of some gay nation backing a guy ranked #29... Team Jouban is glad he won but we've moved on. Purple pillows for Plat Nation.

Back