BW Champ Dominick Cruz: Garbrandt is emotional and thinks he's tough.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"I like Garbrandt because one, he's Team Alpha Fail, and two, he runs his mouth, He's an emotional guy, he's got a goofy part in his hair and a ton of tattoos so he thinks he's tough.

He's got the Faber fan base, he's got his own fan base, he's got his emotions, he's got his whining and crying and talking about knocking people out. Between all that, I think he can make a pretty good run at running his mouth at me.

"I will take anybody they put on that dotted line and I will beat them up because I'm the best in this division and I believe that about myself. But I'm talking about making money and that's the match-ups we're talking about right now."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/8/9...-cruz-cody-garbrandt-team-alpha-fail-mma-news

Thats the fight he should hope for,
the other options are not so nice

Cointoss with the judges against TJ again
or a very risky fight against Edgar, which he might be the underdog at the bookies

Duck dodge dip dive and dodge.

Cody needs a 1 or 2 more before taking the belt. You can relax Cruise.

or a very risky fight against Edgar, which he might be the underdog at the bookies

Cruz vs Edgar...

200.gif

Cruz will be the underdog against Edgar ?
giphy.gif

My least favorite fighter in the whole world to watch. Cruz that is. I just don't like his style. JMO

Cruz vs Edgar would be nice to see. Cruz would dominate Cody at this point.

Cody just smashed out an unproven up and comer. Obviously he deserves a title shot. Maybe even a super fight with Aldo.

Why would he be the underdog?

"Cruz is writing checks his tiny shoulders can't cash"
-Kenny Florian

Back