Buzz Sawyer DESTROYS his wrist doing a top rope splash

IGotAHugePeckah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wait til the replay for a better view, this shit was nasty and I think it pretty much marked the end of his career.

Fuck me, that replay is disgusting. It's like he twisted his whole hand 360 degrees.

Which buzz Sawyer was he.......the respected tough guy or the child molester?

I remember seeing this when it was first broadcast. I immediately cringed. Sawyer was a genuine nut and bully.

I read somewhere that Undertaker paid Buzz to train him way back in the day and Buzz took his money and skipped town lol, what a dirt bag.
I know that happened with Magnum TA but I never heard about the Undertaker
Buzz took the money and moved to the Portland territory and Magnum chased him all the way across the country and forced Buzz to train him in Portland

I know that happened with Magnum TA but I never heard about the Undertaker
Buzz took the money and moved to the Portland territory and Magnum chased him all the way across the country and forced Buzz to train him in Portland

That's hilarious. I think Mick Foley talked about Buzz ripping off Undertaker in Have a Nice Day

at first I couldn't understand what the fuss was about, then it showed the replay from a second angle

wow....

Huh, I think Scott Keith may have credited the leap from the cage at the Clash for the injury. Fun to learn new things.

Huh, I think Scott Keith may have credited the leap from the cage at the Clash for the injury. Fun to learn new things.
Damn, there is a name I haven't seen in ages. Didn't he have a website in the 90's called smarks.com or something like that?

Damn, there is a name I haven't seen in ages. Didn't he have a website in the 90's called smarks.com or something like that?
I dont know about no 90's internet cause Im not a nerd but he has a blog today called Scotts Blog Of Doom

Back