1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Buying/Setting up a Heavy bag.

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by MTJJ_PuMpED, Jul 22, 2005.

1. MTJJ_PuMpED

MTJJ_PuMpED Guest

I would really prefer to buy a heavy bag I can hang but I have nowhere to hang it in my house.Im just wondering if there is anyway to use it without hanging it in a good way.

If not how are the "bags' that support themselves with a stand or whatever. Are they just as effective and worth getting?

please reply

2. MTJJ_PuMpED

MTJJ_PuMpED Guest

ok then,...

3. Brandinho

Brandinho Guest

Nobody is going to help you because there are usually no less than 2 threads about this exact same topic each week. They are all asking the same thing.

4. Still Water

Still Water Yellow Belt

My sister just bought a townhouse and the guy who owned it had a heavy bag hanging from the ceiling in the garage, and also a speed bag hanging from a rack he built himself, out of wood. But the heavy bag I think he just had hanging from the ceiling with no rack, maybe just screwed in, I don't know. I'm going to buy my sister's fiancee a speedbag(cuz the guy left the rack).

5. AgentZ

AgentZ Blue Belt

I've had bad luck setting up a gym in my garage... I drive into the stuff by accident when its late at night.