Buying my first gun(s)

Returned to report on my purchase. I went with the new 92X. The thinner hand grips are perfect for my smallish hands. It fit right in and I realized I had been missing something these last 9 years since I separated. Also bought some hollow points for home defense and some rounds for the range (now I need to find a place to shoot). The shop didn’t have one with the g model de cocker only lever.
Stock photo:

92x-Cent01.jpg

Any recommendations on a light?
Congrats on your purchase. It's a nice looking weapon.

It was pretty clear that you were going to go with a Barreta from the start. LOL. But that's cool. I knew going into choosing my first gun that I wanted a Glock but at the same time, I wanted to keep my options open. And, after checking out a couple of others, sure enough, I went with a Glock 26.

Plus, you've had experience with Barettas before so I can understand going with what you know. Nothing wrong with that.

Is that it for you or are you still looking at getting other guns as well?

Congrats on your purchase. It's a nice looking weapon.

It was pretty clear that you were going to go with a Barreta from the start. LOL. But that's cool. I knew going into choosing my first gun that I wanted a Glock but at the same time, I wanted to keep my options open. And, after checking out a couple of others, sure enough, I went with a Glock 26.

Plus, you've had experience with Barettas before so I can understand going with what you know. Nothing wrong with that.

Is that it for you or are you still looking at getting other guns as well?
I also bought a Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm carbine. That’s gonna have to be it for now, as almost all of my savings are currently spoken for.

Returned to report on my purchase. I went with the new 92X. The thinner hand grips are perfect for my smallish hands. It fit right in and I realized I had been missing something these last 9 years since I separated. Also bought some hollow points for home defense and some rounds for the range (now I need to find a place to shoot). The shop didn’t have one with the g model de cocker only lever.
Stock photo:

92x-Cent01.jpg

Any recommendations on a light?
This may be my next purchase as well. What did it run you?

I also bought a Kel-Tec Sub2000 9mm carbine. That’s gonna have to be it for now, as almost all of my savings are currently spoken for.

Cool. From what I understand, that's a nice alternative to the ARs that you were considering. Good choice. You should be all set for any home defense needs now.

You got the one compatible with berreta 92 mags right?

Yeah. I was surprised the shop I went to had one. Since they didn’t have any CX4 Storms available, I went with the Kel Tec
Both pretty decent guns. Kind of kicked off the PCC market really.

Back