Buying Instagram/social media Followers

I dont have any social media except a deleted FB account that I activate probably once every two years.
I’m with you. I never even had a Facebook. No twitter, no IG, no Snap, no Tik Tok, no Periscope, none of that shit. I actually don’t even have a linkedin. The one thing that’s a drag is, it’s getting to the point where social media is so pervasive that you’re considered a weirdo if you don’t have it. Fuck it though, I’m just not interested.

Ivanna Keelmisulf

I never bought any followers on Twitter but I picked up a shitload when people started adding me to "Trains" where literally everyone on the Train would follow me. I've got almost 6k followers right now. I haven't been on Twitter in over a year and my followers have still increased by like 500 people. :D

Some people buy subscribers because they make money from it. Usually people buy ads from such users, and that's the whole point. This is fraught with the fact that the account may be banned, but this is not always the case. It depends on whom you buy Instagram followers from. To be honest, I don't care about it, let everyone do what they want. If someone has come up with this idea, and it helps them earn money, then cool. It doesn't hurt anyone. It's just that some people can't do anything but complain about others because they can't do anything themselves. If I were a blogger, I would have done the same thing.

Last edited:
Literally, everyone looks the same on Instagram.
View attachment 775224
GiganticSmartLamb-max-1mb.gif

Instagram is involved, that’s why they hid the number of likes, so you wouldn’t see someone with millions of followers getting 100 likes

I mainly use Instagram to be honest.

I’m sure most of you know it’s a done thing to buy followers on these platforms.

Not as in you have to it everyone does but there are a lot maybe 30% boosting their followings with bots.

How do you tell who has bought a bunch of followers?

There are a few I can tell are embellished

There’s one guy who has seemingly bought 70k followers, he gets 90% of his comments on his video telling him he’s hot or has a huge D. I don’t know anyone in real life like that, looks way to conceited.

How many followers can you buy before they ban your account?

For people who are obsessed with it or feel the need to go on social media every day or multiple times a day to check their status/post shit. Seek therapy. You are not ok. Seriously. You are changing and not in a good way. These people who go to such extremes as to buy followers or do whatever they can to get em. Lost souls. Thats a sad exstence.

Is there a profit motivation here? I’m old and don’t get the why.

I mainly use Instagram to be honest.

I’m sure most of you know it’s a done thing to buy followers on these platforms.

Not as in you have to it everyone does but there are a lot maybe 30% boosting their followings with bots.

How do you tell who has bought a bunch of followers?

There are a few I can tell are embellished

There’s one guy who has seemingly bought 70k followers, he gets 90% of his comments on his video telling him he’s hot or has a huge D. I don’t know anyone in real life like that, looks way to conceited.

How many followers can you buy before they ban your account?

Where do you go to buy followers?

Literally, everyone looks the same on Instagram.
View attachment 775224

Chin fillers, cheek fillers, some women do buscal (cheek) fat removal to get leaner cheeks as well. Also lip fillers and eyebrow reshaping and thickening. Nose jobs are less common but if they are done it is for the nose style that is above.

Factually those faces are attractive and approaching golden ratio I am sure but arent fully because you cant change your eye area range or shape of head and length of face etc

I would find sifting through their photos or interacting with their shallow comment sections to be repulsive.

How does FB differ from Instagram & why is one more popular than the other?

Back