Buying alcohol and being underage

Depends on your family and friends. I dont remember it being difficult.

Where I grew up you could buy underrage at the hispanic mini marts. Weren't any of those where I lived so I either had an older friend buy or we asked young looking people outside the gas station.

Never got my money stolen buying that way either.

I got carded at a bar I've been going to for over a decade. Coincidentally right after I told the bartender I forgot my wallet... I proceeded to call her a bimbo and left... So even at 34 it's hard to buy booze here...

-Pull a “hey buddy” on people who look like they’d do it for you.

-Have a friend with an older sibling who was willing to do for you.

-Attempt to do it yourself and if they ask for ID say you forgot it in the car and then just leave.

All three worked numerous times for me back in the day. I never even bothered shelling out the cash for a legit fake ID.

You sound like a fucking cop

Lol... You were the puberty monster. Every school has one and every boy envies him :D One of my buddies was able to grow a beard in the 5th grade. He was held back a year in 1st, but that's still pretty gnarly.
That puberty monster name hit too close to home because the girls in my class used to call me "pubic beast" in grade 7.
Going through puberty is awkward for everyone but it's especially awkward when you're the only kid flying through it and you started years before every one. I was my full height by grade 8.

I got IDed for beer a couple weeks ago and I have an 9+ month growth beard with grey patches. I took it as a compliment.

I was 13 back to first club party, had no problem get vodka drunk very same day lol

Back