Buy or Sell: Cody vs Cruz will result in a performance OR FoTN

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Cody vs Cruz, second best fight on the card imo ends with either a Performance of the NIght for either man and/or a Fight of the Night for both

What say you

Sell.

I think it's going to be several rounds of Cody swinging at air while Cruz breakdances around the cage. By round 3 or 4, Cody passes out from dizziness.

Buy it.

Performance of the night by Dominick Cruz. And still.

Sell on both

He'll get decisionated. Dillashaw vs Lineker has FoTN Potential. The main event will be PoTN since it'll be over in one round.

Sell.

If either Rousey or Nunes gets a finish, it will likely get a PotN and thereby reducing one PotN left, and if it goes past two rounds, it likely gets FotN, meaning there's only really 2 bonuses to be had. Lineker/Dillashaw likely gets either FotN (if it goes the distance) or PotN (if there's a finish). Given this, seems the odds are against it.

Sell. I feel like whoever wins, wins in dominating, or sudden fashion. I don't think Cody has the all around game if TJ to make it a tit for tat war. If Cody wins, he catches him early, then finishes him, or just beats him down for a few rounds, and if Dom wins, ya know.

Also, Dom can be winning, then all of a sudden, Cody catches him with a bomb, and finishes him.

And speaking of Dom/TJ, time to research that fight. Totally in the mood for it.​

Sell.

If either Rousey or Nunes gets a finish, it will likely get a PotN and thereby reducing one PotN left, and if it goes past two rounds, it likely gets FotN, meaning there's only really 2 bonuses to be had. Lineker/Dillashaw likely gets either FotN (if it goes the distance) or PotN (if there's a finish). Given this, seems the odds are against it.
I like the line of reasoning

If Cody wins in any way he'll get POTN

I'll buy it. You can't count out Cody's power... but he'z up against a vet now & it won't be that easy.

Could be FOTN if Cody lands & puts Dom in danger a time or 2. Should be a Dom clinic though... imo.

Buy... I think Cruz is going to be extremely aggressive and turn the tables on the young fighter, and overwhelm him like he did to Mizugaki...

Buy!
War Cruz, I got strange anticipation towards this fgiht, tho I like the Dillashaw fight better.About the Rousey fight? I dunno couldn't care less, Imo Nunes tko's her in the 2nd.

Buy... I think Cruz is going to be extremely aggressive and turn the tables on the young fighter, and overwhelm him like he did to Mizugaki...
everyone finishes Mizugaki
its like a BW right of passage

Cody vs Cruz, second best fight on the card imo ends with either a Performance of the NIght for either man and/or a Fight of the Night for both

What say you
Sell. Most likely outcome of this fight is a danceathon by cruz

If cody cant catch cruz with one of his punches, im not sure how else hes gonna be in the fight...

Back