Buy or Sell: Alex beats Jon in the rematch

I'll buy but it's hard to say. Half of rematches don't go the same way as the 1st fight. I do think that Gus has a really good shot in a rematch though. Really if he throws a few more leg kicks and learns to read Jon's elbows better I think he has a strong chance of winning a rematch.

Buy, easily. He's already beaten him once, this time it'll be by finish.

sell. This was his chance to win ( which I think he did but he didn't)

Jones will come back stronger and smash gus in the rematch I think, in the interviews leading up to the fight seemed like jon didn't respect gus's abilities at all.

only time will tell maybe Gus will improve his cardio and slow down in the 4th. Only time will tell. I want this rematch either way. crazy fight

Buy, easily. He's already beaten him once, this time it'll be by finish.

The question really is how much is jon going to improve from this fight. Time will tell.

Its kind of funny after all these years kick jones chicken legs wasn't the way to actually take it too him.

Sell. Jones, Winklejohn, Jackson et al know exactly what Alex can do now and will prepare accordingly.

Sell. Jones, Winklejohn, Jackson et al know exactly what Alex can do now and will prepare accordingly.

Exactly. Gus should have gotten it done the first time, next one will be a blow out.

JJ will use this learning experience to come back even stronger.

Gus will use his own learning experience to improve. lol some people think Jon is the only guy who can learn

I'll buy. If Alex had any fear of Jones before, it's gone now. Next time he won't leave it to the judges. He'll make Bones his prison bitch.:icon_lol:

I knew Gustafsson was the bigger chagenge for Jones but now I feel Jones can improve for the rematch and Gustafsson can't. Maybe improve his stamina for championship rounds.

Sell sadly. As some people have said, I think Gus had the biggest shot now while being somewhat of a clue. Next time they will know what he can do and we all know Jackson is one smart motherfucker.

Buy. the "GOAT" looked like a girl running away from every punch, and couldnt take down a basket of laundry

I think Jon Jones would come back even more dangerous, Jon would take any mistakes he made from there first bout and correct them so by the time he fights again he is more improved.

Buy. the "GOAT" looked like a girl running away from every punch, and couldnt take down a basket of laundry

You do realize there were a few points in the fight where Gus actually turned and sprinted away from Jones, right?

sell. i think jones will adjust and learn from this experience

Jones should be better in the rematch

I think both guys will improve, and all I am willing to buy is a rematch would be another great, close fight.

But it seems Jones might have some sort of recurring foot issues, and that could destroy his career if he's unlucky...

Back