Buttigieg still hasn't said what he'd cap OOP max at

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Pretty much.

@sabretruth , right now the Dem's would vote for FunnyBot if they think it could beat Trump. They really don't seem to give a shit what any of their candidates say as all they are focused on is finding the most likely candidate to beat Trump... hell, could be Hitler since so many of them gleefully declare they'd vote for Hitler over Trump.

Did anyone actually say that or did you just make it up?

Did anyone actually say that or did you just make it up?

Mind you this video won't didn't come up when I searched "Vote for Hitler over Trump" on Google, but it did come up when I used DuckDuckGo. On Google NOTHING came up except for Trump/Hitler comparisons from 2 years ago. Strange. I saw the video a couple of weeks ago, so I knew it existed. Sure is odd that Google is burying it for some reason...maybe it's because I'm in North Carolina?

So yes, people have said it and this guy says it while knowing he's being filmed. I'm sure you'll dismiss it as a one off, but the "Never-Trumpers" will vote for ANYBODY (or anything in relation to Funny-Bot) over Trump.

Mind you this video won't didn't come up when I searched "Vote for Hitler over Trump" on Google, but it did come up when I used DuckDuckGo. On Google NOTHING came up except for Trump/Hitler comparisons from 2 years ago. Strange. I saw the video a couple of weeks ago, so I knew it existed. Sure is odd that Google is burying it for some reason...maybe it's because I'm in North Carolina?

So yes, people have said it and this guy says it while knowing he's being filmed. I'm sure you'll dismiss it as a one off, but the "Never-Trumpers" will vote for ANYBODY (or anything in relation to Funny-Bot) over Trump.

Yeah, that’s disgusting and wrong. I don’t want someone like that on my team. Let’s not pretend that is normal though. I’m impressed you found a clip. I give you credit. Again though, it’s one clip. You guys accuse liberals of the “literally hitler” crap and now you’re saying they would actually vote for hitler? Come on. That doesn’t make sense.

And look, I think you’ve got a point. As Democrats we are willing to ignore almost anything if we think it means beating Trump. We should not be doing that.

I would also counter and say that Republicans did this four years ago too after 8 years of Obama, and they got a worse candidate than funny-bot. But it worked.

anyway I would vote for Trump over Hitler.

If you don't say anything, you can't say anything wrong.

The point the guy with the mic raises about Sanders not paying staff $15 highlights a huge hypocrisy among many people who are pro-labor in their political stances. Being a union organizer is a horrible job. Low pay, lots of hours, high pressure. I mean just look at this job posting:

http://www.seiuhcpa.org/2020/01/02/internal-union-organizer/
Organizers are expected to work long and irregular hours (on average 55-60 hours per week), work on weekends and holidays when necessary.

They don't even say what the pay would be, only that it would be "competitive." According to payscale.com average salary for an Organizer is $52,360. https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Union_Organizer/Salary

Yeah, that’s disgusting and wrong. I don’t want someone like that on my team. Let’s not pretend that is normal though. I’m impressed you found a clip. I give you credit. Again though, it’s one clip. You guys accuse liberals of the “literally hitler” crap and now you’re saying they would actually vote for hitler? Come on. That doesn’t make sense.

And look, I think you’ve got a point. As Democrats we are willing to ignore almost anything if we think it means beating Trump. We should not be doing that.

I would also counter and say that Republicans did this four years ago too after 8 years of Obama, and they got a worse candidate than funny-bot. But it worked.

anyway I would vote for Trump over Hitler.

This was my entire point in posting the notion of Funny-Bot as a candidate. Obviously the Hitler stuff was just to further show how deep the TDS (or Trump hatred in general) has gotten. What I find most interesting about the clip I posted is that nobody cared that this guy was stating that voting for Hitler over Trump was a reasonable course of action. Why didn't SOMEONE say SOMETHING to that batshit crazy guy?

We accuse you of saying "literally Hitler" because you do, and then you also say "I'd vote for Hitler over Trump" as I shown with video evidence. But somehow you're accusing me (or the Right as a whole) of making things up...I guess? I have no idea where you're trying to go with the end of your first paragraph.

Anyways, you asked me to back up what I stated and I provided evidence. I've seen other videos but I'm not going to pretend that there's a large body of Liberals/Dems/Progressives who are out there stating that "Hitler over Trump" is the way to go. Those people do indeed exist as I've shown...so no, I didn't make it up.

I'll give you props for having a reasonable response rather than some kind of batshit crazy screeching response. After Trumps acquittal I've seen almost nothing but psychotic responses when talking about Trump.

This was my entire point in posting the notion of Funny-Bot as a candidate. Obviously the Hitler stuff was just to further show how deep the TDS (or Trump hatred in general) has gotten. What I find most interesting about the clip I posted is that nobody cared that this guy was stating that voting for Hitler over Trump was a reasonable course of action. Why didn't SOMEONE say SOMETHING to that batshit crazy guy?

We accuse you of saying "literally Hitler" because you do, and then you also say "I'd vote for Hitler over Trump" as I shown with video evidence. But somehow you're accusing me (or the Right as a whole) of making things up...I guess? I have no idea where you're trying to go with the end of your first paragraph.

Anyways, you asked me to back up what I stated and I provided evidence. I've seen other videos but I'm not going to pretend that there's a large body of Liberals/Dems/Progressives who are out there stating that "Hitler over Trump" is the way to go. Those people do indeed exist as I've shown...so no, I didn't make it up.

I'll give you props for having a reasonable response rather than some kind of batshit crazy screeching response. After Trumps acquittal I've seen almost nothing but psychotic responses when talking about Trump.
I hear ya;

1.) I don’t know why no one put a stop to it. Why do Trump supporters sit idly and let white supremacists take over their rallies(Charlottesville?)? Why do people watch domestic violence happen in public and do nothing? Maybe someone should’ve said something but they don’t have a duty to do so. Like I said, I don’t want that on my team, but maybe approaching the random lunatic screaming about Hitler is hazardous to your health.

2.) There are crazy people on both sides and there are crazy people on nobody’s side. So yeah, I can acknowledge there are really stupid/low information voters on my side who would literally (vote for) Hitler. I can’t defend it. Again, pretty foolish to think that’s the norm, but it’s out there.

Things are tense. I don’t know that anyone is thinking clearly.

I hear ya;

1.) I don’t know why no one put a stop to it. Why do Trump supporters sit idly and let white supremacists take over their rallies(Charlottesville?)? Why do people watch domestic violence happen in public and do nothing? Maybe someone should’ve said something but they don’t have a duty to do so. Like I said, I don’t want that on my team, but maybe approaching the random lunatic screaming about Hitler is hazardous to your health.

2.) There are crazy people on both sides and there are crazy people on nobody’s side. So yeah, I can acknowledge there are really stupid/low information voters on my side who would literally (vote for) Hitler. I can’t defend it. Again, pretty foolish to think that’s the norm, but it’s out there.

Things are tense. I don’t know that anyone is thinking clearly.

Fair enough. I wasn't at Charlottesville so I have no idea how the event unfolded in terms of people allowing literal nazi's to show up and band together. As you said people should have done something but they don't have a duty to do so. I also think that people in general have been pussified (possibly by social design...another topic for another day) and therefore they won't stand up for anything in which they believe anymore. Remember those fucking psychotics who would protest funerals for KIA service members? It took a group of 40+ year old bikers to finally do anything to keep those clowns away from the funerals. For whatever reason this younger generation just doesn't seem to have the intestinal fortitude to do much of anything.

You know, I think things are just fine. I have neighbors where the husband is from Canada and the wife is from Boston...both full on liberal Obama lovers and Trump haters. We still talk almost every day, have engaging and rational discussions, and get on just fine. The reality is that most of America isn't "at each others throats" because day to day life has just gotten better and better for most people. The media (and both sides are doing it) makes it out that America is on the verge of civil war and both sides are fighting to the death in the streets. They want their views, their clicks, and their likes and going extreme is what seems to give them what they want.

So Buttigieg in all likelihood won Iowa without offering crucially important details on his healthcare plan. Right now health insurance in the US is a joke.

https://www.healthcare.gov/glossary/out-of-pocket-maximum-limit/
For the 2020 plan year: The out-of-pocket limit for a Marketplace plan is $8,200 for an individual plan and $16,400 for a family plan.

That Buttigieg could be the nominee is strange, considering healthcare is the top issue for Democrats.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/healt...ns-top-issue-for-2020-but-party-split-remains
Platitude Pete is a glass jawed fraud who'd rather talk about "philosophy" than policy.

Platitude Pete is a glass jawed fraud who'd rather talk about "philosophy" than policy.

I'm looking on his website trying to find why he's running for President. He says:

From stagnant wages to climate change, from the rise of gun violence and white nationalism, we are facing urgent national crises.

I'd say people (who have insurance!) having thousands of dollars in medical debt is more of a "national crisis" than white nationalism.

Back