Butt...

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see no one is mentioning the continued and blatant butting by lomachenko, all the damage on Lopez was from headbutts.

i mentioned it a lot in the pbp thread. loma constantly was ducking his head down and trying to butt on the inside. he was getting his ass kicked and was clearly desperate. classless fighter.

I see no one is mentioning the continued and blatant butting by lomachenko, all the damage on Lopez was from headbutts.

The one that caused the cut seemed like a legit clash of heads. Didn’t seem the least bit malicious. He was being more aggressive cause of needing to inflict damage and Teo wasn’t giving any ground. It happens

Yeah, honestly, I came to this thread expecting something more vulgar (and that's why I came here, truthfully)....

Anyway, a southpaw that needs to get inside is either going to get their lead foot jammed up with their opponent's, or step inside. Headbutt happen in orthodox vs southpaw bouts, but when one guy has to greatly close the distance it will happen more often. I don't know if it was as intentional as it is being purported to be.

I don’t the headbutts were a big issue, he was warned and it never got to a point where the ref needed to deduct points, they started happening when Loma was trying to pick up the pace and he had a sense of urgency and the butts occured, but the Lopez got the win and didnt suffer a severe cut, so whats the issue??

the title of this thread is butt and I was confused but at the same time a little curious, but more LOMA bs. at least OP knows LOMA lost so he gets a pass. but he got my hopes up. but blunt trama made things right

Back