Busy Student Needs Help With Diet

LIES! your plastic surgeon can spot burn that fat away :p j/k

Seriously though he is right you cant spot burn anything in excerise. Cruches are a bad idea with core work, because the 85% of your abs you cant see wont get any stronger and you get chuck liddel belly. Wouldnt trying to do weight help as they keep you bulky which you seem to like and help burn the fat as you put on muscle.

how? i'm pretty confident that you can't i've heard from pretty good sources that it just doesn't work

also make sure you have stuff onhand to avoid things from the vendin mchine like some fruit, trail mix, etc

also make sure you have stuff onhand to avoid things from the vendin mchine like some fruit, trail mix, etc

That's what I've been doing, trail mix and peanuts and sometimes I'll bring a banana in with me in the AM. I've been taking Syntha6 from BSN and I've noticed a HUGE decrease in appetite throughout the day where I'm not constantly hungry for big meals.

The easiest way to lose weight without doing anything is to put yourself on a proper diet. Its hard, I know, but you must either reduce intake or increase your energy usage if you want to lose weight.

It sounds like your living a sedentary life so just multiply your desired weight by 12 and you should be consuming no more calories than that:

160lbs x 12* = 1920 calories.

*this factor is generally between 10-15 but will depend on your BMR and daily activity.

Thanks Son.

I have figured out my current diet is right around 2300 cals, so 1920 seems within reason. I will do the math here in a minute and let you know what I come up with.

I agree though, I have always learned weight loss is about 90% diet 10% work.

Not sure if this is right, but I did it this way:

5'7 @ 165 [target weight for now] - age 23

BMR = 1788.45 * 1.55 [moedate activity modifier]
= ~2772 cals

Back