Busted a girl lying at restaurant

unless u have some other better explanation
i want to badly believe this story but it just seems so unreal

It's not your fault... skepticism is healthy when you hear things like this. Since you know close to nothing about me I can't really blame you for not believing it.

I've noticed that narcissists and sociopaths don't feel shame. They only feel anger or maybe frustration if their attempts fail but never shame because in their teeny minds nothing they do can ever be "wrong."

In their minds, other people would do the same thing if they were as smart or knew how. The only reason they don't is because they're incompetent, afraid, or just suckers who don't know anything.

These people fail to realize the necessary function, the key importance of an individual's credibility and reliability in a society. They're never as smart as they think because 1. that would be impossible to achieve (its so absurdly high) 2. they refuse to realize what an F-UP idiot they are, even if caught, and how it screws their vital social credit which everyone relies on if you want to live in a society.

If you out them, they will hate you forever because you're ruining their livelihood for "no good reason" (there is no possible valid reason) and you are simultaneously challenging them for the championship title of world's biggest douche, which their minds cannot accept would allow anyone but them to earn

I actually read that they have a mental breakdown every few years due to their stubborn refusal to adhere with reality, and the plain results of. They should battle each other in a televised giant hamster ball, they literally serve no purpose to society except to possibly undermine each other for our entertainment

you've been having another game of thrones marathon, haven't you?

you've been having another game of thrones marathon, haven't you?

Haha no. I ended my previous job. So I've just been thinking about sh*heads a lot lately

---

I stopped watching GOT after the 3rd (not consecutive) full episode because it felt too contrived. It also has a lot of this overly narcissistic, overproduced exploitational feel to it (from the people who make the show) that brings me out of it

Not complaining, it's a neet show but not for me at this time. That's funny though, that we are on a parallel subject, me and the show

I like your story, and I believe you. But now I need to go check in the "Have You Ever Reported A Poster" thread and see if you are in there and what you said.

Just kidding. Good on you for helping that waitress out.

Wow that sounds like something out of a movie glad you did the right thing.:)

The only part of this story that is unreal is the part where TS speaks up. [The other part happens several times a day without fail in every medium sized city]

^Oddly enough, that's also the most normal and acceptable part. Since I've done things like this myself (but smaller in scope, I love calling out scum), I choose to believe it

The only part of this story that is unreal is the part where TS speaks up. [The other part happens several times a day without fail in every medium sized city]

^Oddly enough, that's also the most normal and acceptable part. Since I've done things like this myself (but smaller in scope, I love calling out scum), I choose to believe it

You seem kind of contradictory. If you were one to speak up like this then I don't think you would have the thought of it being unreal.
I have braided hair on the tip of my penis, so I would believe stories about get penis hair combovers.

Kind of odd thing that happened.

For lunch at work 3 of us went over to Applebee's.
We're sitting in a table next to one of those big corner seats (like 3/4ths of a circle).

Our waitress is friendly enough. No complaints there.

Then a group of Marquette U students come and take that big table.
3 girls and 2 guys. But 1 of the girls is just a beast. Very cute.... but just like very intense. Telling the others in the group where they're going to sit.

Not really thinking all that of it.

Our waitress then goes over to their table and takes their orders.
Our food comes and then like 10 minutes later their food comes.

As soon as the waitress leaves I hear the girl saying "just eat a little bit.". Moments after that she starts saying "don't eat that. Don't eat that" to the people at her table.
I glance over and see that one of the guys just has this sheepish/mortified look on his face.

This bull girl calls the waitress over with a "hey, you... come here". Now, she's clearly a younger college aged girl... talking like that to a waitress that's probably about 10 years older than her.

She starts going down a litany of things that was wrong with the food.... with everyone's food. "this was too cold", "that had a hair in it"... The waitress looks more stunned than anything, not even arguing back.

The girl says, "I don't like your attitude. Please go get your manager".
I'm staring at all of this happening wondering what the hell is going on.
Then I hear the girl say (with a big fucking proud smile on her face) "if you complain enough you can get anything for free."

The manager comes over and the girl repeats all of the problems (that she just conjured up with the food)... and then says, "I nicely tried to ask the waitress if she could just get us new meals but she became very rude to me."
That waitress didn't do shit aside from looked shocked at how the young little bitch was talking to her.

So I had enough of it. while the girl is still talking to the manager I walk over there and say "She's making all of this up. I heard her. She told her table to only eat alittle of the food and started telling them when to stop. She made up the whole thing about the waitress being rude. And she even said 'if you complain enough you can get anything for free'".

This girl is staring at me like she's going to kill me. No shame in her face at all, just rage. Everyone else though as the good sense to hang their heads or look away. The manager turns to the table and says "I'm getting your bill now.... I'm getting you boxes for your food.... you're paying immediately and leaving right after that. You're not welcomed back here."

He leaves, she's staring at me, I'm smiling at her and occasionally winking or making a fake pouty face. My friend says "you know she's going to kill you, right."

The entire time she's just staring at me while the manager gets the bill and the boxes.

One of the guys at the table tries to sneak out but she says "you're not going anywhere until I leave".
To which I say to him "I'd call her bluff.... she might seem tough, but she's close to crying."
I get told to "leave it alone" from my friend again.

They finally get up to leave and she just points at me. I return the point by blowing her kiss.

Anyway... fun stuff.

Sounds like Barb all over again. I think it empowers you to take women down.

Is there something about MCPB's posting history that makes so many skeptical of this anecdote, or is this troll-teasing? I'm honestly lost.

So.... Let me get this straight..... People actually go to Applebee's?

i would have told the manager my meal was horrible too

I swear this sounds like an episode of "Primetime: What would you do?"

Good work, ts?

I would have blown her a kiss. I've found that powermove induces more rage than anything else.

I'm jelly. I crave the opportunity for confrontations like this. It's never enough.

There's a poster I see every day on the way to work, advertising a local steakhouse.

It's three grim dudes standing in a basement wearing bloody chef's gear, holding wicked knives; one of them is holding a hunk of carved meat.

Which one were you?

:icon_twis

Back