Busted a girl lying at restaurant

94 is forever a mess but I was thinking about that NWM and US Bank project. Does that get to be annoying?

Whenever I'm in that area it's usually after construction hours or I'm just passing through to get somewhere along the lake.

Glad you put her in her place

94 is forever a mess but I was thinking about that NWM and US Bank project. Does that get to be annoying?

Whenever I'm in that area it's usually after construction hours or I'm just passing through to get somewhere along the lake.

The NML thing was kind of cool because when the took the old building apart they did it bit by bit. Like those little construction guys on Fragle Rock (or whatever that show was called). It was like they wanted to maintain every little bit.

The US Bank project seems kind of cool. It's nice to have towers going up that aren't just for more condos that aren't even half full.

Given how crazy some of your stories have been in the past Barman, I'm not sure I can believe this one. But if it's true, you're a hero.

y does he have to think about it? everything slobadon says is real & accurately portrays his adventures with nick cage

its obviously excerpts from nick cage's autobio

Because a good story isn't about what happened, but in the telling!

typical Marquette. good job putting that uppity yuppy in her place.

did you feel like you were in the fucking twilight zone?

aren't you glad you don't wait tables at applebees?

how would you have handled that had you been the server instead of a patron?

Shortly before my mom passed away she was a waitress at Perkin's in my home town.
She had a really rough life but always kept a positive attitude. A really, really rough life.
I went to surprise her one night... she seats me at a table and just looks happy that I'm there to visit. But then these people at the table right behind me (not knowing she's my mom) start making fun of her. Mocking the way she would say "Hi".... one guy said, "would someone tell that woman to lay off the Prozac and helium".

Now, they'd be considerate when she was there. But as soon as she walked away they started in with it again. But that just sucked to have to hear. If they had any idea of the shit she had been through and to still have a pleasant attitude they would have been considerate as she walked away too.

I would make a good waiter at all.

Because a good story isn't about what happened, but in the telling!

N3tbx.gif

and you're just now telling us about it? did you just get sprung from the joint or something, or have retrograde amnesia?

what gives?

A lot of shit happens in my life that I don't mention on sherdog right away.
I had a huge box elder crash on my garage a couple of months back... and this is the first I mentioned it.

and you're just now telling us about it? did you just get sprung from the joint or something, or have retrograde amnesia?

what gives?

obviously some recent environmental stimuli triggered TSs repressed unconscious episodic memory which in turn prompted him to post on SD

obviously...

200_s.gif

Shortly before my mom passed away she was a waitress at Perkin's in my home town.

they had perkin's in my hometown as well. when i first met my first wife (we were basically kids) we used to get stoned as fuck then get hotcakes and demolish their pies. holy shit was that the bomb.

I've noticed that narcissists and sociopaths don't feel shame. They only feel anger or maybe frustration if their attempts fail but never shame because in their teeny minds nothing they do can ever be "wrong."

In their minds, other people would do the same thing if they were as smart or knew how. The only reason they don't is because they're incompetent, afraid, or just suckers who don't know anything.

These people fail to realize the necessary function, the key importance of an individual's credibility and reliability in a society. They're never as smart as they think because 1. that would be impossible to achieve (its so absurdly high) 2. they refuse to realize what an F-UP idiot they are, even if caught, and how it screws their vital social credit which everyone relies on if you want to live in a society.

If you out them, they will hate you forever because you're ruining their livelihood for "no good reason" (there is no possible valid reason) and you are simultaneously challenging them for the championship title of world's biggest douche, which their minds cannot accept would allow anyone but them to earn

I actually read that they have a mental breakdown every few years due to their stubborn refusal to adhere with reality, and the plain results of. They should battle each other in a televised giant hamster ball, they literally serve no purpose to society except to possibly undermine each other for our entertainment

obviously some environmental stimuli triggered TSs repressed unconscious episodic memory which in turn prompted him to post on SD

obviously...

200_s.gif

Repressed unconscious...?
parsimony of phrasing would have made you look more clever.

A lot of shit happens in my life that I don't mention on sherdog right away.
I had a huge box elder crash on my garage a couple of months back... and this is the first I mentioned it.

hmm. that sucks. at least you weren't in the garage. hopefully your car wasn't either.

my old prelude took like 3K damage one time when a giant (and i do mean GIANT) tree branch landed on the roof as i was driving around 50mph down the street. was trying to get back to the house before a storm. scared the bejeezus out of me, surprised it didn't cause me to wreck, i thought the car got hit by lightning at first...until i saw the leaves blowing across my windshield. the car took a ton of hail damage that day as well.

good times.

Repressed unconscious...?
parsimony of phrasing would have made you look more clever.

unless u have some other better explanation
i want to badly believe this story but it just seems so unreal

Back