Business

You should follow the Jewish and Chinese method of business.

Which business principles do you need to understand, if you want to understand business?
The first thing you need to do is buy a Porsche 911 GTR 3 RS. Because you can't "do business" without one of those.

"Principles" by Ray Dalio

Did you have a specific question about business?

How do you know what costumers want?

How do you know if costumers want your product?

How do you know how many potential costumers you have?

How do you know what costumers want?

How do you know if costumers want your product?

How do you know how many potential costumers you have?

The easiest way to answer those questions is learning about the Lean Startup methodology.

Yeah, but I am trying to get a better understanding as to why you want to know, so that I can recommend material that would be more ideal for you. It's kind of a big subject area and "Principles" is quite advanced.

If you want to learn about the principles of business to achieve financial freedom, I would recommend starting off with "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. He simplifies everything.

I have read Rich Dad Poor Dad.

It's an excellent book.

I made a thread about it.

Link: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/wealth.4028961/

business transaction
sexual satisfaction
burning reaction

giphy.gif

For sure brother. If it involves sensitive info, DM me.

How do you know which jobs fits you, because I have heard that there are more than a half milion jobs.

How do you know with all those different jobs which jobs matches best with you?

I have also heard a man say that people changes their carreers too often. For example Warren Buffet read his first finance book when he was 7 years old, then he studied finance and started to work in finance. So, he has decades of experience with finance. Bill Gates started to work with computers when he was 12 years old. So he has also had decades of experience with computers. But a lot of people change carreers.

How can you find the right job and build a decades long carreer?

How do you know which jobs fits you, because I have heard that there are more than a half milion jobs.

How do you know with all those different jobs which jobs matches best with you?

I have also heard a man say that people changes their carreers too often. For example Warren Buffet read his first finance book when he was 7 years old, then he studied finance and started to work in finance. So, he has decades of experience with finance. Bill Gates started to work with computers when he was 12 years old. So he has also had decades of experience with computers. But a lot of people change carreers.

How can you find the right job and build a decades long carreer?

The best answer is to know thyself.

Discovering yourself is a lifelong process, and if your focus is on self-actualization, the right opportunities will present itself to you.

It's not so much that it presents itself, because every moment is an opportunity, but with knowledge you will be able to identify potential and ride the wave; rather than let it slip by. Opportunity favors the prepared mind.

A great book is "What You're Really Meant to Do: A Road Map for Reaching Your Unique Potential"

Which business principles do you need to understand, if you want to understand business?

Do a business degree, or watch a lot of youtube if you want it for free, your question is a little general for me.

The best answer is to know thyself.

Discovering yourself is a lifelong process, and if your focus is on self-actualization, the right opportunities will present itself to you.

It's not so much that it presents itself, because every moment is an opportunity, but with knowledge you will be able to identify potential and ride the wave; rather than let it slip by. Opportunity favors the prepared mind.

A great book is "What You're Really Meant to Do: A Road Map for Reaching Your Unique Potential"

Any other advice on books to read? I have a long trip coming up. Principles is good eh? Read The Lean Startup already. I will take anything business related or other things you think would be beneficial

Any other advice on books to read? I have a long trip coming up. Principles is good eh? Read The Lean Startup already. I will take anything business related or other things you think would be beneficial

I have a few in mind, but can you help me to narrow down your interests? I want to make sure my recommendations are an appropriate fit.

Not sure but that guy in the YouTube ads next to his lambos and who likes to read seems like a good mentor

I know you didn't ask me but:

My favourite 'business' books aren't in the business category per se. Books like:
Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman, and The Incerto Series by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. The best is The Black Swan and would absolutely stand up in isolation; personally I'd start at the beginning though with Fooled By Randomness.
Also, if you do anything with technology The Phoenix Project is a must read (I haven't read the follow-up, 'The Unicorn Project' yet but I've heard good things).

Back